Chapter 4

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock, I did my daily routine and walked to the hangar. "Well someones up early" smokescreen said, "goodmorning" I said getting all the way up the railing "anyways why are you on your bot form? The others will wake up soon and where are the others?" I asked him. "They went out to get some energon that they found and they are still asleep and I just want to be in this form I kinda miss it" he said "yea and they will wake up in about 20 minutes" I said sitting on the couch, then suddenly someone called "smokescreen we need a groundbridge" optimus said,Smokescreen open up the groundbridge and in went the autobots with alot of energon, "this will be enough to survive in a whole earth year" optimus said, "wow" is the only thing that I could say.

   Smokescreen closed the groundbridge and they all turned into there alt mode and let there holoforms appear. Then all the soldiers were out of there quarters and into the hangar, "goodmorning to all of you" optimus said, everyone went to there mentors and started there daily exercise. While I on the other hand is sitting in the couch watching tv, I look back at them and they were now in there holoforms as my teammates were finaaly out of there quarters and doinf there daily training. Smokescreen said that I should take a day for today so I just watch the others train... I was kinda bored on watching them, ever since I was a kid I never ever relax or watch some tv. I always train everyday and controling my powers for good use which by the way I don't use it if necessary. Everyone in the government knew about me anyway so they won't force me to use them for their purposes and besides it's only a day off what could possibly go wrong?

Then geno broke his arm weld so much for not having a bad day... I went down the plotform and help geno to the med bay, ratchet quicly went to work pushing me out and closing the door. He was a grumpy one too... I groan as I went to the platform and plop down on the couch then we heard screaming in the med bay I run there super fast and punch the door open seeing geno run up behind me as ratchet was angry holding a shot for geno. I look at geno with 'really?' Face "what!? I hate neddles!" He said as ratchet came closer and geno took off to the hangar "GET BACK HERE!" Ratchet yelled as he went after him welp so much for a break oh well... I chase after them both.

When I got to the hangar where everyone was geno was literally hanging in the ceiling like a cat, I laughed so hard that I was now on the floor I saw ratchet trying to bring geno down from the ceiling "come down! It won't hurt! It's just a lil. Shot" he said with a calm and irritated voice "NEVER!!! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" He yelled as he hold on to the pipe on the ceiling. Everyone was sneakering or laughing, I forgot that geno hated needles... We tried to calm him down and bring him to the ground but her refuses 'time for plan B' I thought to myself as I got out some chocolate bar. "Oh geno~" I said as he look at me and the chocolate bar in my hand "want some chocolate?~" I ask he nodded slowly "if your a good boy and come down here I'll give you this chocolate bar~" I said as he got down and run up to me ratchet came beside him and took the shot. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Geno scream holding where he was shot by the needle I gave him the chocolate and he forgot about the pain and started eating it. We all laugh "wow he just forgets about the pain when he has chocolate" smokescreen said "well... He can't resist any chocolate" I said giggling "I should try that sometime" he said as he walk to the other mentors. I took geno on the couch with the others as we started watchin tv.