|Pt:1 Hunter?|

"SHE'S GETTING AWAY!"
"GET HER!"
"WHERE DID SHE GO?!"

'Back here again...'

I always have this dream where five men chase me as I run from a burning village....

"YOU DEVIL CHILD!"
A woman and a man yells as they burn with the rest of the village

Mother and Father
I hate them
I always hated them
That's why I burned them with about every disgusting person in this village.

I feel something poking me?
What is that? The girls eyes twitch open seeing a big bird pecking at me, I swat it away "Birds remind me of death... Some bird swarm around  dead things and pick at them trying to get whatever is left of them." I frowned and look up at the trees. "How many more times will I have to sleep in the woods..." I took a deep breath and sighed.

I ran away that night when I burned down my village. I ran to this near by village... The towns people are afraid of me. Because I never showed my face before. I wear a mask that to cover my clan tattoos and the scars from when my parents abused me. They burned my right cheek There will forever be a scar...

I stood up and stretched with a yawn. I took a beep breath before talking to myself again "Today, I feel like something good is going to happen..." With that she put on her mask and took off to the village.

{TIME SKIP TO THE VILLAGE}

I haven't had much to eat I don't have any money of course. She began to look around see the towns people were hiding their Children from me and trying not to stare at my clan tattoos and clothing style. 'I guess I'm really that strange to them well I mean I would stare too if I saw someone who looked a little off'
I sat down on a step in front of a tavern. "I'm starving." I frowned as my stomach growled. "Hey did you hear that the Hunter Exam is starting soon?" I heard a man say to another man . "Hunter? What's that?" I asked my self. "Yeah, I'm actually applying to go but I don't know...I have this Hunter exam Application card" The other said as he looked at the card. I decided to walk up to them "Excuse me I hope I'm not interrupting you but what's a Hunter?" I asked the two men.
The two men looked down at me and gulped. "Well a Hunter can do a lot of things get private information, get rich, or just use to get out of bad situations." One of the men said then the other one said.
"But it's really dangerous to become one you have to take an exam." He said holding up the Application card. "Do you want to become a Hunter sir?" I asked. "I'm not to sure anymore... I have a family I wouldn't want to leave them like this, hey kid how old are you?" He asked. "I'm twelve years old sir." He smiled at me I smiled back even though he can't see my face. "Then why don't you have this." He took my hand and placed the card in it "Why don't you take the exam."
I looked down at the card. "I think I will."
I giggled "Thank you so much sir, I'm really happy!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Have fun kid." He finished and he turned his body away from me. I smiled and looked through the holes of my mask at the card. "This is only the beginning of a new start."