House Sex

My boyfriend slammed the door to the house and ran to me while I was in the kitchen. He took off my shirt and started to unhook my bra.
"Sorry Babe I need it.." He breathed out. I smile at him and take off my pants and thongs. I hoped on the counter and pulled him towards me while he immediately started sucking my breast hard. He put a finger in my pussy slowly and then began to thrust it. I lift my head and moan and wrapped my arms and legs around him. My pussy was dripping and he was hard. He took off his clothes and started slapping his dick on my clit. He teased me for a minute and only put the head of the penis in. I moan and begged him to put it in all the way. He finally put it in all the way and began to thrust hard. My pussy turned red and he kept on fucking me until my insides felt like mush. He kept on saying he was gonna cum. I felt liquid ooze into my vagina and some dripped on the floor. I immediately bend down and start licking every drop and my boyfriend sat there watching, more cum splattered everywhere as I kept on licking it up. I then go up and slowly walk away to the living room. He picks me up and brings me to the bedroom and puts me on the bed. He reaches into the drawer to pull out rope and he tires my legs and arms to the bed frame. He got up and walked out of the room and came back with a baseball bat and a banana. He smiles at me and puts his long dick deep in my throat as I start gagging hard. He then keeps thrusting it in my mouth so I could breath but went deeper and deeper each time. Soon his whole dick was in and I was gagging so much and choking. My face felt like all the heat went there as my boyfriend watched. He tried to put his balls in and I tried to get them in more. He wanted until I was feeling as if I was about to faint and he took it out. He kissed me and slowly moved to my breast to my vagina. He sucked on my clit hard and licked all the dripping juices on my vagina and stuck his tongue in. He started to fuck me with it and then he licked my ass once and he got up and stuck the banana up my ass. He then grabbed the baseball bat and hit me in the stomach gently with it then he was doing it on my vagina. He hold the grip part of the baseball bat and shoved in my my mouth. He then took the widest and biggest side and pushed it up in my vagina until it was as far as it can go. He smirked and started fucking me hard with it until my hymen broke and blood trickled down. He started to go harder and harder with it and i shook with joy. He started to fuck me as hard and as fast as he could with it and took it out. He took the banana out and put the bat in the ass instead, he slowly fucking it gently with the handle small side and started to fuck it hard. He leans down to suck on my slit hard and starts going down to suck my vagina open. He took out the bat and grabbed and scarf and untied the rope off my hands and stood on the bed and pulled me up. I opened my mouth as he wrapped the scarf around my head and started to pull me closer to him. I deepthroated his whole dick and he came in my throat and he slapped me and spit in my face. I begged for him to fuck me and he agreed. He told me to get on my fours and I did. He started to fuck me and then he said he had to pee.
"Wait bae.. Piss in me!" I begged him. He did and I felt the piss fill up my vagina. He started to thrust and you can hear his piss moving around. Some pee dripped out as he fucked it hard and he laid down and told me to squeeze it in his mouth. I pushed out the piss and cum into his face as he licked it all up. He smiled at me and I knew we we're done

(That was my first chapter and if you want another when then I need 5 votes!!)