Oh Dead Mariah

Blogpost 1-
It's that time of year again, when people gather around and stay hooked on there computers, well, just because school work makes you bored doesn't mean I should ;)

- anon
----------------------------------------------

The bell rings, I get out of class and try to go to Camille's locker where the rest of the girls are waiting. As I walk, I notice other students crowding around their tablets and phones, then curiosity hit me. I hurry up to Cam's to see them really freaked out and all I could wonder is, why? What happened?

Camille quickly runs up to me and pulls me by the arm.

"Mariah it's out! Your secret is out."

I freeze up and feel faint, " What the hell do you mean 'it's out'? What did you do? Oh my God no"

Farrah with her middle eastern beauty approaches me and pulls me into the girls bathroom.

"Mariah.. it's not us, someone knows, someone was there that night," she whispers the ending portion of her spooky sentence like a ghost in the moonlight.

Standing in disbelief, I made sure no one knew, no one was there, I was sure I scraped all evidence so I wouldn't be tied to the investigation. All I could do now is ask "who"...

"Who is it? And who was there? Why is everyone staring at me in the halls and how did they all find out?," I begin hyperventilating, soon feeling loss of breath, but when I look around to see Charlotte not here, I look at my friends in question. "Where's Charlotte?"

Camille looks at me with sadness in her eyes, I can instantly realize that through my best friends eyes, something intense happened.

"It happened again.. Nick did it again, he humiliated her, but that's not what we're talking about. We have to get back to focus."

"Focus, right, now please answer my questions: Who, why, and how." I shut my eyes and pray to God they give me a certain name so I can eventually beat the crap out of whoever it is and turn them in immediately.

Farrah chimes in and answers me in a voice that makes me more worried. "Mariah...there is no 'who', no one knows 'why', and no one knows 'how'."

I'm so confused. Are these the only words that I could think about, but as clueless as I am, I don't point out the obvious answer.

"There's someone out there creating blog posts and this person already has one for 30 people. You're the most recent person," she taps the bright screen on her phone and shows me the post. Examining it, my mouth opens wide and my jaw completely drops. I'm shaking in fear because this person knows more information than I do.

"No, no no no no no, this isn't anyone, this can't be happening. Why me and how do we stop this and what's been going on?" I'm speaking faster and faster.

Cam turns and looks at me, " 2 people already committed suicide, but those people were the happiest people I knew and I know for a fact it wasn't suicide, because I saw one of the notes, it's not her hand writing."

"Who?!"

"I'm so sorry you had to hear this from me, but it was Sammy, I know your not as close any more because of the fight but she committed suicide, the anon person exposed her."

"Shit! No that's not true, she's not dead. When did it happen, and what did she do?"

"This 'person' basically told everyone that she robbed a store downtown, we found out yesterday night and since my dad is the chief, I was able to see the note and I promise you, it's not hers."

----------------------------------------------

Blog post 32-

Mariah, oh dear Mariah, you may be named after an innocent singer but you aren't as innocent as you play to be. I was there, yes I was, you probably didn't see me but I was there. I was there when you kicked my sister out of your car, drunk! Oh yes I saw, guess what else I saw? I saw you drive away just as the car approached her, slamming into her body, killing her instantly. I saw you through the mirror, you wanted to turn back...But you didn't. Thats why this is for you and why I waited so long to tell people. I'm going watch you pay, I hope you and my sister can talk again...One day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

-Anon