the game!

Kawaii-chans pov
"Ok so I'll go first," aphmau-senpai says and the kawaii-chan exclaims "Noooo! No aphmau-senpai can't go first!" kawaii-chan has to go first or kawaii-cham will lose all of kawaii-chans confidence and kawaii-chan will never ask zane-kun! Now everyone is looking at kawaii-chan oddly, hmm.... Kawaii-cham wonders why? "Uh... Ok kawaii-chan who should go first then?" aphmau-senpai asks "Kawaii-chan should! Kawaii-cham wants to ask someone something.... Is that ok aphmau-senpai?" kawaii-chan says kawaii-chan doesn't want to hirt aphmau-senpai's feelings. "Of course kawaii-chan ask away!" aphmau-senpai said happily now everyone was looking between kawaii-chan and reese-kun, wait do they think kawaii-chan wants to ask resse-kun something? Why would kawaii-chan want to do that? "Zane-kun truth or dare!" kawaii-chan asks him and everyone is shocked. "W-wait.... You want to ask me something???" zane-kun says suprised "yes zane-kun kawaii-chan wanted to ask zane-kun something!" kawaii-chan exclaims "but you hate me!" zane-kun agrues. Wait zane-kun thinks I... Hate him! "No kawaii-chan doesn't hate zane-kun!! Why does zane-kun think that!" kawaii-chan says with tears in kawaii-chans eyes "oh.... Nononono don't cry kawaii-chan! I... Didn't mean that! Uh... I choose truth!" zane-kun says " yay! Well zane-kun kawaii-chan wants to know if zane-kun has a crush on aphmau-senpai!" kawaii-chan asks hoping that zane-kun says no but kawaii-chan thinks that zane-kun might say yes which would break kawaii-chans heart. "Uh.... You think that I have a crush on.... Aphmau?!" zane-kun says shocked then everyone says that thry think that zane-kun has a crush on aphmau-senpai then zane-kun says "No! I don't have a crush on her! Shes my best friend! Plus the girl I like is sorry to say this aphmau but shes way cuter than you! I only think of you as my friend!" "It's fine zane buuuuut who do you like?" aphmau-senpai asks zane-kun but kawaii-chan already said "yea! Zane-kun doesn't like aphmau-senpai!!!!! There's still a chance!! Eeeeee!!! Kawaii-chans ship might sail!!" now everyone is looking at kawaii-chan " uh... Kawaii-chan who do you ship zane with?" katyln-sama asks kawaii-chan "oh um..... Kawaii-chan doesn't want to tell! And its not like kawaii-chan has a shipping shrine in her closet! Opps! Kawaii-chan didn't mean to say that!" kawaii-chan says then katlyn-sama rushs upstair to kawaii-chan's room and kawaii-chan follows her trying to get there before katyln-sama cuase no one is soppose to know about kawaii-chans crush! But katyln-sama is really fast so when kawaii-chan gets to her room katyln-sama is already looking at it. "Soo kawaii-chan you like-" katyln-sama starts to say but then kawaii-chan puts her hand on katyln-sama's mouth and tell katyln-sama "be quite! KawIi-chan doesn't want anyone to know!! Katyln-sama can you keep kawaii-chans secret! Please!!!! Then kawaii-chan closes her closest just when aphmau-senpai and zane-kun walk in! Ek! Katyln-sama nods to kawaii-chan and then katyln-sama tells them "shockingly there's no shrine kawaii-chan just wanted to play a prank on everyone." "Yes! Kawaii-chan just wanted to ply a prank on everyone! Sorry zane-kun," kawaii-chan tells them. "Its ok kawaii-chan" zane-kun kun says and goes back downstairs.
Zane-kuns pov
So kawaii-chan wants to play truth or dare thats fine with me. Then she chooses me so I freak and say "but you hate me!" the kawaii-chan loos as if shes going to cry great I made the one person that I've liked for awhile cry so I try to fix it, shes happy now thank irene! She asks if I like aph why would she think that! I like her! But no one knows that and no one will cause she would never like me! Then she mentions a shrine! Ok trust me I know of her shrines heck I've seen them but one of me! Me with who? Katyln and her run upstairs then aph and I do and then we're told it was just a prank, thats fine I wouldn't understand why kawaii-chan would care about me so much to make a shrine about me. Oh my irene I have to spend all night without saying anything about her cuteness, is it bad that I want to kiss her? No! snap out of it zane! She doesn't like you like that! Uggh! I hate feelings! So we continue to play the stupid game and I couldn't stop looking at her. Shes just so.... Beutiful! No! Stop zane not here!

Hey guys its kitty-chan again! I hope you liked this VERY long chapter!