The readiness between my legs perked up. Two of his fingers clamped around my cheetah print panties.

My heart kind of broke when our eyes met briefly.

Why is he crying? I silently asked myself.

His eyes were wet at the brims. I was full of mixed emotions as he freed my womanhood of confinement.

As if I wasn't staring dead at him, I was abruptly met with astonishment. Nothing could stop the loud gasp I made as his tongue entered me. Unlike the other times he'd feverishly ate me, this time was not the same. His wet tongue reached so far, as he maneuvered his head between my thighs.

The fullness I was feeling had already sent several chills throughout my spine. His eyes were intently on mine, his tongue swam inside. My position was as still as possible not wanting to compromise any pleasure, as his hands smoothly ran over my thighs. The track of his thumbs almost reaching my core every time was quietly driving me insane.

His conscious attempt at holding my stare was failing as it became harder to keep my eyes open. I let my hands fall to caress his head fully. My fingers pressed tightly against his head as his tongue replaced his finger. I felt him shake his head vigorously causing me to get louder than I wished. I felt a glob of his saliva slipping down my vagina as his head eventually stilled.

"Oh Prince..." I muttered, rolling my head back.

"Mr. Nelson." He muttered back between a mouthful.

Ridiculous.

He swiftly took his tongue back and placed it's tip on my clit. I watched drool fall to the robe, I was lying on, from his mouth as lapped over the bud of flesh repetitively. I felt his longest finger inside before long, curving against me.
"...ahhh" I quietly thanked him, as I steadied myself as much as possible.
"I'm gonna- uh-uh-" I moaned, I hated sounding like a little bitch and he knew it.

The tears on his face had dried and his once somber expression had left. My drunken vision fell to his devilishly arched brows. "Come for Daddy." He spoke against my entrance after a little bite on my lips. "Ahh."

"You like that?" He bit again.

The love he was giving me made me want to hate myself. Hate myself, for what I'd done. My grip firmed on his head telling him to stop playing. Thankfully he obliged, as his mouth fully enveloped mine, in a tight lock, unlike ever before.

"Oh shit!" I whimpered, feeling near. "Oh God....uhhh." Just as my climax came, I screamed his name louder than I'd ever said anything in life. My walls kept convulsing as he kept circling the perimeter and eventually left open kisses on my thighs.

"Do you want me?" He asked me, I could hear insecurity in his voice. For a moment I wondered in what way was he referring to. I nodded hesitantly before scooting back a little, I felt so exposed, surprisingly. He parted my legs again, until they were wide apart as he stood to his feet. Staring between my legs, I hungrily enjoyed him striping before me. I couldn't see his member until he stepped out his pants and pulled of the jock strap. Everything about me lit up at the sight of it. He knew it, as he let out something short of a laugh.

"Don't worry baby. Your going to get it, but suck it first." He chuckled.

I leaned forward and took his erect member into my warm hand. He moaned as a little liquid spilled out. "Suck it." He whined, trying to stand still. I looked up to see his intent stare on my hand around him.

I let my tongue roll down his veiny shaft in a repetitive motion. Making sure to leave every spot wet. I held back a laugh when he sucked in most of the air in the room. "Damn Joy." He hissed, as his strong hand got dizzy in my curls. I let my mouth snake back to the tip to take in his fullness. Immediately he bucked forward, causing me to fall back a little.

"Don't run now."

"I ain't trying to." I mumbled around him, barley being able to make out my own words.

"Ssssh." He said, raising a finger to his lips. I rolled my eyes, and kept working him. My eyes were dead set on the bush in front of me as I was determined to make him loose it. My hand raised to hold him as he forcefully jerked into my mouth. "Uhhhhhh." His voice was loud. My other hand was tightly nestled between my legs. I was helpless when he grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled me off him, stilled me and bucked right back in. "Yeah baby." His moans filled my ears.

When he finally pulled me back again he instructed me to lay back on the couch. I happily obliged, still panting I laid flat on the sofa.

"Raise up." He said, after he'd rolled my robe up, he laid it beneath my lower half. Probably not wanting to make a mess on his new couch. The entire time his dick swung above me, deepening my wetness.

He kneeled down between me, one knee on the couch and the other hung off with mine.

I was barely coherent as he invited himself into my most intimate place.

"I love you Joy." Were the last words he uttered before we both fell asleep. Drenched in the sweat of our love making.

2016 ©Britt808