They Don't Exist

"Yo, bitch! Hurry up! Everyone's waiting for us!" your twin sister and room mate yelled at you from outside of your apartment as she got on your best friend's car

"Yo, bitch! Hurry up! Everyone's waiting for us!" your twin sister and room mate yelled at you from outside of your apartment as she got on your best friend's car. You were used to her cussing every five seconds so, her calling you a 'bitch' didn't hurt your pride 'cause you know she really isn't giving the word a meaning.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Geez!" you ran outside with a huge backpack and a sleeping bag hanging around your wrist. You got on the back seat and say your hellos. "Ready for the weekend of your life?!' your best friend winked at you from the driver's seat. "You bet I am!" you grinned. "Let's go! Wouh!" your other friend that was on the back seat beside you threw her arms up. The car accelerated and you were out of the city in less than an hour...

---

You and your friends finally reached their destination. You were staying with some other friends at a beach house in a private beach! Nothing could be better than that! You were really excited since you hadn't seen those other friends of yours in a long time since you graduated from high school three years ago.

Your best friend parked the car in front of a really big beach house. You gaped at the sight of it. Just when you were all getting out of the car, you heard a honk and all of you turned to look a black jeep just arriving. Inside, four of your bestest friends in the whole world were happily waving and grinning at all of you!

"You lot arrived really early!" the driver said in a mocking way.

"We wouldn't miss this for anything in the world!" your sister said waving back.

Once they got out of the jeep, it was all squeals, screams, jumping around, hugs and kisses. After that, all of you went inside the beach house.

---

You and your sister were sharing a room with a full view of the beach. The sun was setting and you were taking in all the wonderful tones of oranges and yellows. "I'm gonna take a shower...or do you wanna go first?" your sister asked you as she walked inside the room and looked for her backpack.

"No, it's okay. You go first." you smiled.

"Alright then."

After she took a shower, you also took a quick one and went downstairs where the other girls were waiting for the two of you. "So, today's menu is chinese!!!" the owner of the beach house said as she put the chinese food they had just bought on the dining room. "Great! I love chinese food!" you said as you took a box of chow mein and start digging in.

"Look what I also brought!"

"Soju! No way! Where did you get it?!" your sister gaped amazed. "We've being looking like crazy for at least an 8-pack of those!"

"Uncle got them for me." she shrugged. "Lucky bastard..." your best friend murmured and the others laughed.

"Well, let's eat! And drink!"