chapter 4

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE".says a voice and I instantly pushed klaus away I look by the door and sighed mentally.Standing their was Elijah mikealson.But I was thinking how the hell would he know klaus was here, he just saw the confusion.

"Well klaus just walked out of the house when he had a look of determine and had to follow him to make sure he did nothing stupid".

"well um this is kind of awkward, meaning that two people that hate each other were making out in my room, now that your here you might want an explanation right".I say slightly embarrassed that he caught us.

"Actually yes I would, because you to despise one another and I walk in on you to getting down and dirty, in my defense you two try top kill each other, not meaning to doing ride or anything but klaus is the reason for your friends and family death".that hit me like a ton of bricks Elijah was right but no matter

how much ill try and hate him it will never work sad to say he made me happy tonight and feel what is like to have fun and to get all this drama it of my head.

"Look I know me and Elena have our UPS and downs".no kidding I hear Elijah say."But this one night has gotton me to see that I have feelings for Elena,I know that you might not approve but I know what I want and what I want is to be with Elena."klaus said I actually smiled at him and felt that maybe we can try this whole relationship.

"Okay, fine I support your decision but you have one problem what about the Salvatore brothers and Jeremy plus Caroline and Bonnie what are you going to tell them".Dammit he just had top ruin the moment

"well like klaus said he likes me and I like him so maybe we can try this relationship out and ill deal with Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, and the Salvatore I mean they do hate meand its my life I wanna live it the way I wanna live it".maybe this can be good maybe not but I'm willing to take the chances of nee being happy.

"Well ill leave you to talk, ill see you at home klaus".and just like that gee was gone.I liked over at klaus and he was smiling at me do I smiled back

"So I'm not the only one whose liking the idea of us dating so Elena Gilbert will you be my girlfriend."I was shocked was this really happening I smiled and did the only thing I thought was right

"Yes klaus I would love to be your girlfriend".and just like that he crashed his lips into mine I don't know what it is but his lips were so soft and they tasted like peppermint.

I felt him trying to deepen the kiss which I Glady responded to I felt his tongue exploring mine and I was obliviously losing to his dominance.I pulled back and he pouted obviously not wanting to stop,I just giggled

"Klaus we have more time do this but you have to go ill see you tomorrow."

"until next time Elena".and he was gone leaving me with a smile on my lips and having the best night of my life.......