Chapter 1: Sebastian's Sorrow.

Start from the beginning

Lawliet(Cat): "Cheetah! Just give her the bloody painkillers already."

Cheetah: "Okay..." *Walks over to Sebastian and hands her the painkillers*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Thank you."

Cheetah: "Your welcome." *Looks at the clock (it's now 8:45)* "Oh I better go to work. See you when I get back! Bye you two!" *Leaves the house*

Lawliet(Cat): *Sits down on the couch* "Come on Sebastian watch Animal Adventures with me."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "No. Why do you watch that rubbish?" *Sits on the couch opposite Lawliet*

Lawliet(Cat): "It's not rubbish and why are you sitting over there? I don't bite you know."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Sighs* "Why is it any different if I sit over here? Unless you are trying to imply something in which I'm sorry but I'm not interested." *Puts her headphones on and plugs them into her phone* "Now if you don't mind I'm going to listen to my music now." *Lays down on the couch and put her music on and closes his eyes*

Lawliet(Cat): *Walks over to Sebastian and sits on her* *Takes her headphones off her head* "Your no fun are you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Sighs*  "Get off me and give me my headphones back."

Lawliet(Cat): *Puts Sebastian's phone and headphones on the table beside them* "No. Why should I?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Lawliet I said I'm not interested. Leave me alone."

Lawliet(Cat): "Whats wrong with you today? You're not normally like this. What are you hiding from me and the others?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "It's nothing I am fine Lawliet." *Looks away*

Lawliet(Cat): "Do I have to force you to tell me? I know where you're ticklish."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Looks back at Lawliet*  "You wouldn't."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh believe me, I would." *Smiles and puts her hand on Sebastian's cheek* "Now are you going to tell me or am I going to have to tickle it out of you?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Removes Lawliet's hand from her cheek* "Lawliet please just forget about it. I'm fine, nothing is wrong and nothing is bothering me, okay? Now get off me."

Lawliet(Cat): *Sighs* "Fine, I need to get ready for work anyway."
-At 12:30-

Lawliet(Cat): "I best be off Sebastian. Goodbye."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Goodbye, Lawliet.

Lawliet(Cat): *Leaves the house*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Changes the channel on the TV to the music channel and walks into the kitchen* "Now where's that knife gone? Ah, here it is." *Pick up the knife and sits on the couch in the living room*
~Sings~
"I'm just a girl inside the woman.
How can I still stand to be here anymore?
Stupid, useless, worthless and Cruel.
That's all I am to people.
Someone save me from myself as I am my own hazard.
Someone save me from how I feel inside but I am alone and will be forever.
Unless I wish to end it all.
All the pain.
All the suffering.
All the hopelessness deep inside of me.
Now I'm here holding this knife about to cut my own flesh wishing I would of told somebody.
Wishing I would of told Lawliet but I couldn't.
*Rolls up her right sleeve and begins to cry*
We all just want to be somebody.
But I never will.
Just in the way of everyone and everything around me.
I'm surprised I'm even here with everyone else at the house but I know how they really feel about me.
They all hate me and wish I was dead.
And for my worthlessness, uselessness and hopelessness, I deserve to be punished for it."
*Holds the knife to her arm ready to cut*
~Stops singing~
"I-I- deserve this."
*Cuts her arm with the knife six times in different locations of her arm*
*Screams*  "OW! Fuck! That fucking hurts! But I deserve this for everything I've done."
*Looks at the knife and sees a lot of blood drip down the blade*
*Looks at her arm*
*Blood drips down her arm*  "I might want to- No fuck it. If I get blood on the floor I don't fucking care! Well"
*Rolls up her other sleeve* *Overcome by the pain of the cuts on her right arm she puts the knife down on the table*
"AAAHHH! OW! Fucking hell! Aghmm!"
*Blood drips down onto her hand*
-3 hours later-