Leaving Everyone

Ashley's POV:

The creepy sounds of the crickets scared me and i couldn't stay in those woods for a long time.. So i rushed back to the mansion. Mum and Dad were tired so they were resting in their room.. Lizzi's room door was also closed so i went to my room. The words which Lizzi told to Simon were running in my mind and I couldn't think of anything else. I put on my earphones to listen music and forget everything but my mind couldn't stop thinking. I was not even able to sleep. So..  lizzi was suffering  these many days.

I don't want to become their burden anymore.. I'll just leave home and go live somewhere. I'am really thankful to my mum dad and Lizzi for bearing my burden these many days.. But what would be the condition of mum and dad if I leave home?? They couldn't bear the thought of me leaving home.. Thinking this tears rolled from my eyes.. Calm down Ash...

Stop being emotional and be practical... Please its better if you leave home and live somewhere distant to Madrid.What about Eve and Aiden?? Should I tell them or not??? No No.. Dont even try to tell them because they will not allow you even to keep your foot outside Ash.. said my inner voice Thinking this i started packing a small bag in which i kept our family photo some money which I've been saving since my childhood,some important certificates and my passport. I decided to write a letter thanking everyone to make my life beautiful till now.

Mum and Dad thank you for loving and caring me all these days....

I love you both.. take care of Lizzi...

I cant tell you why and where I'm going but I'll be safe and will take care of  myself..

Lizzi I love a lot... take care of yourself and mom and dad...

please don't search for me... Eve and Aiden keep on rocking.. take care of yourself guys...

Yours Lovingly

Ashley...

The letter was drenched in my tears... I kept it on my table...I was not able to take a step forward. But I had to do it...

It was about 2:00am. I tiptoed from my room to the door.

There were guards standing at the gate. Crossing them and getting outside was a tough task for me now. I somehow managed to get out of the gate.After getting out I took a cab and rushed to the airport. I sat there and again my mind started getting diverted and I was getting emotional again. I couldn't decide where to go but I wanted to go far from everyone my mom & dad, Lizzi, Eve, Aiden,Charles and everyone who has been in my life these many days.

I was looking at the boarding times all the flights so that i could get some idea about a place. Then I found a city named Rio De Janerio on the board. Our geography teacher taught us that it is the capital of Brazil and it is so far from Madrid that nobody could find me. I went to the counter a took a ticket to Rio. The flight was going to depart at 4am. So i was in the waiting hall. I threw away my sim and blocked all my social networking accounts so that nobody could contact or reach me.

I couldn't stop my tears as I started seeing our family photo. But I somehow managed to control myself and there was an announcement about the flight which I had to board.

I got into the flight. I started missing everyone. Thinking of all this I fell asleep. I woke up by the announcement of landing of the flight. I was in Rio de Janerio... In Brazil.. No no.. Not for a holiday but now I'm away from everyone forever...

**********************
Hello guys...!!

Sorry for the short chapter

How was the chapter??

Hope u guys liked it...

Keep on voting..