Chapter 2

CATASTROPHE'S POV:

"A student from Saint Mary's School named Ashton White wants to have an interview from you ma'am" Sarena asked as i scribbled some things on my laptop. She waited for my reply, i lifted my head and asked her what she just said as i was not paying attention to her. She repeated what she said

A SCHOOL STUDENT..SEEMS FUN

"Yea ok..give him time for tommorow evening"

I was never interviewed by any student before, i thought it must be a different one this time.

I used to stay so busy after my dad died, it was too much for a 20 years old girl i guess, running such a big company plus i also had my little sister with me to take care of. My mom died when i was 10 years old and after that my father did a great job raising us both, he never mingled us up with his work, never handed us to baby sitters, now that he's not here, i want to be like him. I was too exhausted so i handed up some work to sarena while i left for home.

"Hey sophie! Come on for dinner, i have been waiting for you forever" chrissi spoke from the dinning room.

My dad designed our house himself. When u enter, you'r welcomed with a white beautiful fountain of water, over looking it you would find two staircases that climb up to unite into one before reaching the first floor if you look to the left on ground floor you find a long dinning table while on the right side there is a huge lounge with the TV and couches, it is designed in a way that makes it look classy elegant and fun. My mom loved red and black so most of the house is red or black with a little bit of touches other colors.

I grinned at chrissi and walked towards the table, it was filled with food, i loved food so much, i mostly thanked God that he inherited my slimness from my mom because no matter how much i eat i stay slim. "Yea sorry for being late" i spoke to her while we nibbled on food with our forks, no matter how much i want to eat i still cant get rid of forks and knives beacause of the you-are-rich-so you-have-to-eat-decently rule, that's not fair at all, God granted us with hands to eat yet we only "nibble" on our glorious food by forks? My life sucked, only if i could disappear from the world for some days but i cant.

"Oh i just remembered that we have to go to get you admitted into a high school" i spoke while her face gave a disgusted expression

"No soph i dont want to.." christina was the only person in the world who called me soph or sophie and i called her chrissi or chris. Eversince dad died we have been the only ones for eachother, we live so peacefully and love eachother alot, we respect eachother more than anything.

"That is final malls"

"Im just 18, sending me to high school is pure torture, i should go to malls and buy clothes and stuff right?"

"Wrong"

"Oh please, you know i hate studies, i dont want to handle any business, i cant, i love fashion designing"

"Chris you know how hard it is for me to handle it alone"
I paused for a minute beacause of a great plan in my head
"Chrissi!!" I shouted of excitment

"Oh Lord! What? What!?" She freaked out completely as she jumped from her chair that left me and all the maids around us laughing so hard, i was super polite to the people who worked at my house beacause im no one to be harsh to them plus they are here since i was a little girl, they do have a little hand in raising me and malls

"You little peice of.." she yelled at me while i had tears of joy in my eyes. She ran after me around the whole house. After minutes of running i made a T sign with my hands

"Timeout timeout" i said as we dropped on the couches in the lounge, totally running out of breath.

"Listen to me chrissi.." i said while panting "..you want yo go in the designer feild right?"

"Yea" she said, her breath heavy too

" Why dont you join the school, after two or three years you'd be free after which u can start to work on designs and stuff, when you'r ready totally we can open up a new project for T-WI that will expand our company, help it alot and we both would be able to be a part the T-WI. What do you say?"