[1]: First day of school

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER!
**

*RING RING*
Your alarm clock wake you up. (A/N: I'm not good at sound effects okay! So please pretend it's an alarm clock. =w=") You groaned and turn your alarm clock off. You yawned and rub your eyes and lazily walk inside the bathroom. After few minutes you got out and put on your uniform.

"(First name)!! GET DOWN! YOUR BREAKFAST IS READY!" You heard your mom yelling downstairs.

"Hai!~" you yelled back. You comb your hair and went downstairs. You arrived inside the dinning room and sat down the chair.

"Itadakimasu!" You said before eating your breakfast.
"So honey? When are you going to have a son/daughter?~"

After hearing your mom's words, you blushed and nearly chocked on your food. "M-mom! I'm too young! B-besides..*mutters* I don't have a boyfriend anyway..
"

You look away from embarassement.

"Really?" your mom teased you while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ju-just eat mom!" you exclaimed while fanning your face.

"Nurufufufufufu~ Okay then~"

You sighed and continue on eating. After that you bid your mom "goodbye" and went to school.

-Time Skip brought by Tsundere Carrot! XP

Midorima: I'm not a tsundere!-

When you arrive at school, you felt that someone is staring at you so when you look around. You saw no one was even staring at you. You shrugged thinking it was just your imagination.

-Time Skip again 'cause the author is so lazy to type :3-

Then when you are walking through the corridor you suddenly bumped into a boy. You blushed from embarassement so you bowed and say sorry. You feel like the boy you just bumped is glaring at you. You gulped and gathered your confidence and look at his eyes.

Once you look at it, you feel like those heterochromatic eyes are staring at your soul. You snapped out of it when suddenly a scissors was charged at you but luckily you dodged it but you froze in shock. You were scared of what just happened.

"The only ones who are allowed to look me in the eye as I speak are my servants."

✂✂

Done! :3 Anyway, vote and comment if you like it! ^w^
Jaa~ :D