Gymscool

"Annie! Come get ready for gymscool!", mom yelled up to me. I put on my Monday Leo with lime green Nike pros, then I put my hair in a ponytail. I ran downstairs, grabbed a granola bar and my gym/school bag. We hopped in the car very quickly because we had to pick up Katie today because ms Jill can't drive. She tore her acl again! We got to Katie's house and I see her run out with her Monday Leo on and silver nike pros. She didn't have the green ones because liv borrowed them and never gave them back. Now she lives all the way in Massachusetts. When we got to gym, coach Mary had me and Katie on floor, Arden and Mia on beam, Sydney on vault, and peanut and Amanda on bars. We worked on our pac saltos, kips and giants. Next, we were assigned to beam, my least favorite event. I don't like beam, because when I was a level 7 gymnast I missed my foot in my leap causing me to split the beam and land on my arm. I broke it and couldn't do gym for 2 months and I still haven't gotten over my fear of leaps but I do them anyway. We worked on our back handsprings and layouts. After beam, we did school and lunch. For lunch, I had a PB&J sandwich, an apple, cheese and crackers and a juice box. I know I'm a kid but who cares. I like it and that's all that matters.

"Annie can I ask you a question?", Katie asks.

"Of course Katie, what is it?"

"Well I have a crush on Jacob I also have a crush on Luke. What should I do?"
(Jacob Sartorius. They met him at a meet and greet, he goes to Brennan's school)

"Hmm... Well I think it would be awkward between you and Luke since you knew him so long. So you should go with Jacob. But it's not my opinion so whatever floats your boat I guess."

"Thanks Annie I think I will go with Jacob. Plus, Luke is a player. But I don't know if they like me."

"I can invite you all over for a sleepover and we can play truth or dare that way we can know"

"Ok!"

"We should invite Liv, Brennan, Luke, Sydney, and Jacob."

"Sounds like a plan! That way Hayley can sleepover Tessa's house so we won't have to deal with her baloney. I can also convince my parents to have Ms. Katie and Mr. Billy over so we can have the house to ourselves."

Katie and I invited our people and the could all come. Then it was time for school and school is silent so we can't talk. After school we did more gym then we went home and got ready for the sleepover. Katie and I built a fort and it came out really good.

Then we put snacks, drinks, my computer for movies, condoms and vodka

Then we put snacks, drinks, my computer for movies, condoms and vodka. There were going to be many firsts tonight. At about 5 pm the parents left as well as Hayley and we had the whole house to ourselves. Jacob arrived first, then Brennan, then Liv, and then Sydney and Luke. We all went down to the basement. We decided to get drunk before truth or dare so we each took 10 sips of vodka.

"Whooohoooo", Brennan yelled.

We all giggled.

"Let's play truth or dare", I shouted.

"YEAH", Liv screamed.

We sat in a circle and began to play.

B=Brennan. S=Sydney. A=Annie. K=Katie. L=Liv. Lu=Luke. J=Jacob

A- Brennan truth or dare?
B- dare baby!
A-have sex with your crush in front of us for 10 minutes. If you fail to refuse or don't stop after the timer goes off, then you lose the dare and you have to go jump in the lake. Also if all the boys don't get boners.
B-OK COOL

All of a sudden Brennan grabs me by the arm and starts to take my clothes off. I also happen to have a crush on Brennan so I don't refuse. I start to take his clothes off as well. I look over to the crowd and I see that Jacob already has a boner because I'm naked. Brennan is left in his boxers so he slips them off, grabs a condom and gets on top of me.

"Ok your time starts now", Luke says. I look over and he doesn't have a boner yet. So Brennan enters me and it feels good so I tell him to keep going faster and he does and suddenly I can't take it anymore and I reach my climax. Luke has a boner now. Then the timer goes off and he exits. The condom is filled with semen.

S- Ok Luke truth or dare.

Lu- dare

S- I dare you to show everyone your penis and have Liv measure it.

Luke pulls down his pants to reveal his still hard dick. Liv grabs a ruler and it measures 5 inches.

J- Katie truth or dare

K-dare

J- I dare you to give me a blow job.

She does. Then we decide to say our crushes. Liv says Luke, Katie says Jacob, and I say Brennan. Brennan says me, Jacob says Katie, and Luke says Liv. That leaves Sydney.

"Um well I used to have a crush on Caleb and I still do and I can't get over it."

"Awe syd why didn't you tell us earlier?", Liv says. Then we decide to watch a movie while drinking out vodka. But the end everyone is cuddled up and sleeping except me and Brennan so we go up to room and have more steamy sex. After that, I'm exhausted so we ended up falling asleep in my bed. There's gonna be a bad hangover tomorrow.