Show Planning

I woke up the sound of Olly screaming, and I could hear Darcy playfully chasing him around. I smiled to myself before rolling out of bed. I had fallen asleep in my dress, so I peeled it off and placed it in the wash basket, before jumping in the shower. When I was clean, I brushed out my hair and pulled it into a messy bun, and dressed into some jogging bottoms and one of Harry's many white t-shirts. It smelt strongly of his cologne, and it made me very happy to have his scent on my body.

When I walked downstairs, Olly grabbed my leg and sat down on my foot, squealing for me to help him. I laughed, and bet down.

"Like this?" I asked, and I began tickling his sides. He was uncontrollably laughing and it caused me and Darcy to laugh along with him as we both tickled him.

"Kids, go and get dressed, we are going over to Louis' and Eleanor's." Harry spoke. His voice was deep and raspy and he spoke slow. I loved his voice, I had obviously heard it many times but I would definitely never get bored of it.

"Dad! Put some clothes on that's disgusting!" Darcy moaned at the site of Harry in his boxers, where as I, was not going to complain at all. He still had such a perfect body.

Olly and Darcy both went upstairs, and he pulled me into chest.

"I'm sorry babe. I really am." He whispered in my ear. "You look stunning by the way."

I smiled up at him. "I'm sorry too. And you look fab yourself." I grinned.

He kissed me a few times before gesturing me into the kitchen. I looked at the table where pancakes were placed on a plate, with the words 'I'm sorry' written on them in syrup.

"You're so cheesy, Haz." I giggled, kissing him again. "But thank you."

Once everyone had eaten, we all four made our way to Eleanor's house.

"It's so messy! Thank you so much for coming to help." She gushed, handing both me and Harry a bin bag each.

"I'll help too." Darcy smiled, taking a bag, while Olly ran off to find Millie.

"Where's Lou?" I asked, as I began stuffing cups and paper plates into the sack.

"He said he had a meeting with the management, that's why I was so confused when you said Harry was coming along with you." She shrugged.

"SH!T!!" Harry exclaimed loudly. "The meeting! Oh sh!t sh!t sh!t." He cursed, quickly dropped the bag and running out the door.

"I think Harry is currently late for that meeting." I laughed lightly.

"Sh!t." I heard Olly's voice giggling with Millie. I mentally face palmed while El tried her hardest not to laugh.

"Olly," I called, walking into the next room to find him. "That's a really bad word, we don't say things like that." I told him, and he just laughed again. "Honey, if you say that word again then you're never going to be allowed to see Millie, or get any sweets for the rest of your life." I threatened him, and his face dropped.

"Okay mummy." He nodded, and I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

* * *

A few hours later, all five members of the band came through the front door.

"We have some great news!" Louis cheered loudly, as they all found their way into the living room and Harry began collecting a beer can for them each.

Me and El had finished cleaning about an hour ago, so we had just been sat chatting and drinking coffee. Harry took his seat next to me, kicking his shoes off and letting me curl up to him with his arm round me.

"So Si basically reminded us that tomorrow evening is the big day. That's when we find out whether we win our award or not, and whether or not we are going to do the comeback shows." Liam explained

"We still haven't planned what we are going to do with the kids." Eleanor stated.

"I say they should come with us." Niall suggested.

"That wouldn't be very practical." Eleanor frowned.

"I agree with Ni, I think the kids should come. They would love it." Harry said and Louis nodded with agreement.

"I'm alright with that." I spoke.

"I guess, but only if everybody promises to look out for them!" Eleanor worried, and the boys chuckled.

"We promise." Zayn smiled