The Story of Elise Liñares

Elise Liñares is my name. I got everything that others don't have. I have a perfect and happy family and I also have a perfect boyfriend named Stefan Crooner. I do really love him, so much, in fact, I gave him myself just to prove how much I love him. My two years of relation with him seem so perfect. He's sweet and caring, and I love him because of that. He made me the happiest woman in the world. He made me feel how important I am for him.

It's 3:30 in the afternoon when Stefan texted me that we have an important thing to talk about. My instinct says that there's something that is going happen and my instinct didn't fail me. The smile on my face faded when Stefan told me that he wants to end our relationship. I made myself believe that he's just kidding me, but it wasn't a joke. That was really a jaw-dropping moment. My whole world crashed because of what he said. Hot tears slowly flowing on my cheeks. I can't believe he said that.

  "Stefan you're just infatuated with that girl, " he shook his head as a sign that he's not infatuated. I breakdown, how come! Am I not enough with him? I want to ask him, but there's no even single word that comes out from my mouth. I am so frustrated. I don't know why is he doing this to me. I gave him everything he wants and I can give him all he wants, but why did she choose that farm girl over me!  

"What do you want Stefan? Money? I can give you millions just please don't leave me" I desperately say. I really want him to stay with me. I can't imagine my life without him.

  "Your money can't buy me love Elise so please set me free," he said. His words are like daggers at me. My heart is aching so hard.
Is that all that he wants? He wants me to set him free? I don't know if I can really do that. Set him free so that he lives happy with another girl? What about me?  

"Please Elise, set me free" the pain that I'm feeling now doubles when I heard him asking me again to set him free. I wipe my tears and then I look at him as if nothing happens. As if that I'm not hurt. "Ok, Stefan if that's what you want" I left the restaurant after I said those words to him.

Our housekeepers worried about me 'cause I'm crying now for about a couple of hours. I just can't help it, but cry. The man that I thought who's perfect hurt me so bad. There's no such pain can level the pain I'm feeling' right now. This life sucks! No Elise, your life is perfect remembered? You have everything you want and I'm sure you'll have what you want. I wipe my tears out, enough of this Elise. I take a heavy breath. Before I answer Brandon's call.

"I've already told you, Elise, that man is cheating on you, but you never believed me" I can hear the sympathy in my brother's voice.
Yeah, my brother warned me about that already, but I love Stefan so much and I trusted Stefan, that's why I didn't believe what my brother told me a couple of months ago. I released a heavy sigh. 

"We're over now, Brandon, he already dumped me" I bitterly say. Brandon cuts the conversation by hanging up the phone. I look at Stefan's house. We have a lot of memories in that house, Stefan. Do you still remember? We did our first night memorable in that house, but I need to accept it, those will remain as memories. People will die, but memories don't fade. I woke my engine as a decision to go to our rest house.

The salty air at the Tamanu beach on Aitutaki Island welcomed me as I arrive. This place is so relaxing. I slowly put my two luggage inside our rest house. I put the other one inside the cabinet while I open the other one to find clothes to wear.

"This is perfect," I said when I saw my light blue beach dress. I went to the kitchen to find some liquors to drink and I only saw these branded wines. I remove the cork and I smell the inviting aroma of the wine. I smiled.

"It tastes good, " I said after I sip the wine. I am so amazed at the sunset. If Stefan didn't cheat on me, maybe we're both enjoying this view now, but he cheated on me and he dumped me. My thoughts were cut when I heard someone's whistling.

"Who are you? This is private property, you shouldn't be here!" I growled at this good looking man. He apologized for the disturbance he made so I forgive him. He told me that he's here on this Island because he wanna escape. He seems to be so problematic at the point that he drinks my two bottles of wine. He's now tipsy. Um... I think he's drunk now. He talked about a lot of things in his life, even if I didn't ask him. I am too preoccupied with what happens to me and Stefan in point that I cannot follow what this man saying but one thing got my attention. 

He said that he got a lot of girlfriends. He said that he's just playing with their feelings all he wants from them is a pleasure. He's a jerk! After he got satisfied, he'll dump on those girls. The anger inside of me burned. Does he seem so proud ha?

He goes near me and kissed me. I got carried away so I kissed him back. His kisses are tender and sweet. We're in my room now and we're still kissing. I just let him kiss me 'cause this will be the first and last kiss with me. I tried his hand at the corner of my bed. I smile wickedly. I heard his laughter, and I don't like the sound of it. It reminds me of how many girls she did cry. 

"I'll be back," I said and left him. I found the perfect thing for this night.
"This is going to be exciting," I said.

I immediately went back to my room and I saw him waiting for me. He's now ready and I'm sure of that. I crawl and go with his top. I kiss him. I show him a smirk and then I stabbed him several times until his last breath. 

"That's what you get for playing women's heart," I said and I taste his blood. Tsk. Even his blood taste shits like him.

I remove all my things in my other luggage and put his dead body inside of it. I get my other luggage and I open it.
"I'm sorry if I made you wait, Stefan, " I smile.
You're still perfect for me Stefan even you're a cold and dead. I kissed Stefan's cold lips for the last time.

I bring this two heavy luggage of mine in our barge. I stopped the engine then I throw my two heavy luggage in a deep part of the sea.

"You're free now Stefan, " I said then I start the engine again. This is the most amazing thing I did. I set the love of my life free. I looked back. I sighed. "I would love to see you dead and helpless now Stefan rather than seeing you happy in that farm girls' side. That would hurt me so bad." I said while looking the deep part of the ocean where I throw Stefan's cold dead body. I take a deep breath. Noe, no one can hurt me in the future, even you Stefan. God really planned my life to be really perfect 'cause I'll live now in this world without pain.

End...