“Just, things have been happening at home.” I began.

“Marilyn,” Nick said, “What kinds of things?”

“Zak has been getting night terrors again. To the point where he will start hurting the dogs. He broke my editing computer a few weeks ago out of rage. He got me a new one, but still. I've never seen him so angry. The other night.. he came after Gracie with a pool stick, Nick.” I choked out, keeping back the tears I've wanted to let out, “He's my best friend, but he's not acting like the man I fell in love with.” Nick didn't say anything at first, just stared at me with his big eyes.

“Give him time, Marilyn.”

“I know,” I replied, “I'm just getting sick of these spirits messing with his head.” I twirled a few buttons on my camera, before taking a shot of Nick unexpectedly. Nick smiled, and made us both forget about the conversation.

“Where's our room?” I asked as I walked down the hallway, looking at the map of Longfellows Wayside Inn. Zak didn't respond to me, but simply walked in front of me. We walked up a set of stairs, and then Zak reached to unlock, what looked to be, an antique door. He pushed it open, and lugged our suitcases inside. I followed behind him.

The room was old-style, definitely. A huge bed, covered with white blankets sat beside the door. Next to the bed, a small nightstand with a lamp on it. A chair sitting in front of the bed, facing toward the only thing modern – a TV. A small dresser sat on the right side of us. Horrible looking rugs lay around the ground. “Wow,” I began, “This room is something else.” I shut the door and shrugged off my jacket and tossed it on the bed. Zak smiled at himself and nodded quietly, looking around the room. Zak had a smug look on his face. I looked at him, and clenched my teeth. “Zachary Alexander,” I began, “What the hell did you do.”

“Nothing,” Zak smiled at me. He rocked back and forth on his jordans.

“Who's room is this?!” I asked loudly. That's when I noticed it, little envelopes lined the room, sticking out from every corner. I quickly grabbed one before Zak could take it from me. “This room is full of activity. She grabbed my ankles when I was sleeping, and I could feel Jerusha-” I snapped down the letter and glared at Zak, “This is Jerusha Howe's room?! Zak!”

“I'm sorry!” Zak cried, “I wanted to experience it for myself!”

“With your fiancee, in a room that is well-known for guys getting touched?!” I yelled at him. Zak didn't say anything, just stood there, biting his lip, his blue eyes staring at me. I don't think he realized that staying in Jerushas room made me mad, but the only reason why it did was because other than the investigation, this trip was suppose to be a Valentines trip for you and me other than the investigation, Zak!”

“I just wanted to experience it.” Zak muttered, rubbing his arm. I let out a hard sigh, and glared at Zak. “I'll go get a new room.” Zak said before grabbing his suitcase and lugging it up to his back.

“No,” I said, blocking his way to the door. Zak got close to me, his height towering over my own. “We can stay in here-”

“If it makes you uncomfortable, Marilyn.” Zak began, “I can get a new room. It's not a big deal.” I shook my head again.

“No!” I argued. Zak dropped his suitcase, staring at me. A sudden lust filled in his eyes. This always happened. Every time we argued. It seemed to be as if Zak got turned on when we argued. Zak put his hands on my cheeks, and crushed his lips to mine. His tounge stayed in his mouth for the time being. He grabbed my ass, and pulled me up. I giggled into his lips, and hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Zak seemingly kneaded my butt, until he crashed me onto the bed. His hands roamed my body, pulling up my shirt and running them up and down my tummy until he finally pulled away. I looked at him questioningly, “Why'd you stop?” Zak smiled, pinching my chin between his fingers.

“Jerusha's watching,” Zak laughed. “She'll probably get pissed, 'That asshole is asking me questions when he made me watch him make out with his girlfriend in my room'.” Zak mocked Jerusha, laughing at himself. I rolled my eyes.

“Zak,” I smiled, brushing a stray hair out of his fin, “You're amazing.” Zak shrugged.

“I know.”

We had a night to ourselves, tomorrow they would finish interviews, the Inn would be cleared of guests', and Zak, Nick, and Aaron would conduct their lockdown. Then, Zak would stay in Jerushas room by himself one extra night – and then we were going to go home. Zak and I went to dinner downstairs, in their diner. It was safe to say Zak was adorable.

He had left while I got ready, and came back in a little tie with a dozen roses at the door of our hotel room. Then, we went and had a candle light dinner. Now, we are back in our hotel room – getting ready for bed.

Zak was in the shower, I was watching a show on MTV, when I had a wonderful idea. I searched the hotel room for a cup for god knows how long. Until I finally found one in the bathroom, under the counter. I filled it with ice and water from the fridge, and then walked to the bathroom. “Hey babe?” I called out.

“Yeah?” Zak asked a few minutes later. I muffled my voice for it sounded like I was still in the other room.

“Do you love me?” I asked, a smirk on my lips.

“Of course.” Zak replied, “What's wrong?”

“Nothing,” I replied smiling. “Will you still love me after I do, THIS.” I reached over the shower curtain, which was a challenge because of how short I am, and poured the cup. Zak yelped, and hopped out of the way of the current of water. Zak opened up the shower curtain, glaring at me. His perfectly sculpted torso shining with soap and water. His once perfectly gelled hair was now messy - laid his head. I smirked at him before taking off in the other room.

This wasn't the first time we did this. Zak hopped out of the shower, pulling a towel around his waist, chasing after me. I hopped in the closet, closing the door silently. I stayed silent, my giggles muffled. “Babe, I'm not mad.” Zak smiled. I said nothing, and I knew he wasn't mad. I knew he just wanted to play. “Babe, I'm not mad. Come out. Babe.”

A few minutes went by, before the closet door was whipped open. I ran out, attempting to escape under his arm. Zak stopped me, grabbing my waist and laughing his high-pitched girly laugh. His lips hit mine with a soft kiss before he smacked the side of my head playfully.

Oh this man knows how to drive me crazy.