chapter two...

Work that morning was okay we had most of the kids from my year in and they did there best to annoy me. suddenly my day went from okay to amazing!

"size 6 skates please" mr mystery asked. i just staired at him untill i came out of my trance "errm sorry...yeah...size..6 wow your big" i was actually lost for words and by now as red and a tomato. "i mean your feet!" i defended he just looked at me like a was a nutter "il get the skates" i said. okay so i messed up but i wasnt going to lets that stop me. i realised this is the perfect way to get to know more about him.

i went back and made sure i acted calm " okay so im going to need to know your name , age and school" i smiled "why?" he asked. omg his voise is like nothing ive ever heard. OMG TIA FOCUS! "errm incase you get hurt" i lied "my names jacob perry im 16 and i go to park lane college" he told me as i pretended to write it down.

"oh you go to park lane , i havent seen you around" "i only moved here last week i havent stated school yet" "cool so you like art i mean you wouldnt come to the classes if you didnt have to" "yeah they are...dull" he joked "thats an understatment" i smiled.

"jay we gotta go nick fell so we are gonna take him A&E you coming?" louis talylor skreeched from the exit "urrgg" i groned i didnt like louis , he didnt like me. i wasnt popular...he was simple as that. jacob turned to me "do you have a break?" he asked ,i looked at my watch "5 minuets" i told him "no im staying here" he told louis.

"so you dont like louis?" he wondered "no he dosnt like me because im not a whore" i said honestly. jacob laughed " i dont care if he dosnt like you" OUCH! that was mean. "because you are alot specialer than him" he continued and i just couldnt help but stair at him. he was pefect!."is it your break yet?" i glansed at my watch again and it was. "yeah" "you wanna come get a drink with me?" " yeah il just go tell my boss" i beamed

i started walking away when he called me "Tia i dont need the skates" how did he know my name?! i guess i muxt have told him...but the fact he rememberd made me smile.

i took back the skates and told my boss i was going for break "you dont need to come back tia it not busy today we can manage" morgan my boss offered "if your sure" "sure sweety go have some fun see you tomorrow" "okay bye" and i left with mr mystery.

"so how long have you lived here?" jacob asked "forever! i hate it its so boring" "its not that bad" i thorught he was joking but he didnt show any sign of it being a joke."what about you where did you move from?" "all over. my dad was in the army so we moved alot but the last place was france" "oh thats crap moving from france to london what dose your dad do now your here?" there was silence for a moment "my mum and dad died" my heat ached for him and i didnt know what to say. "it seems like a life time ago now" he continued. "when did it happen" "my mum died afew months after i was born and my dad died in action years ago" "im sorry" "dont be..i live with my brother harry now" he smiled "i hate my brother he is such a suck up" "i think little brothers are ment to be like that" we talked for hours after that and wondered around aimlessly.

After awhile we ended up in the shopping center and went for some food in a 80s themed diner. it was all skates, jute boxes and milk shakes.

i was opening a sacha of suger when i cut my finger "ouch" i wined. jacob froze and went even paler. "take it you dont like blood" i laughed as i went in my bag to get a plaster "ive got to go" and when i looked up he was gone.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

okay so another boring chapter SORRY but now it will get very interesting ;) i think he is a spy ;)