Spideypool

''So you're not going to answer my question?'' called Deadpool to Spiderman. ''Nope.'' Spiderman answered. The two were walking on the rooftops of people's houses in the night. There had been word of the Goblin and Venom terrorizing people down town. Spiderman was going to take care of it because the Avengers were out on another mission. Deadpool was just tagging along to annoy Spiderman. 

''Spideyyyyyyyy.......'' Deadpool whined. ''My feet hurt. Carry me!'' Spiderman was starting to get a little bit annoyed but he didn't want DP to know. He shot a web at Deadpool's face. ''Shut up we're almost there.'' he said in a whisper. As they continued walking they could see the downtown area clearly. There weren't many people but those who were there were terrified and screaming in panic because of the Goblin and the Venom. The pair had hid behind a fire escape on the side of an apartment building close to the scene.

''Okay pool boy, you can go now'' Spider said as he observed what was going on in the downtown area. ''Yeah, you wish.'' replied Deadpool. They jumped off the fire escape ladder and landed on the ground. Then, the went into action.

There were swords cutting, webs shot, kicks, punches and gun shots fired. When everything was safe and the people taken care of, DP and Spiderman look at the area. ''Well on the bright side we didn't mess this place up too badly.'' Said Deadpool with a laugh. After Deadpool's comment the two boys went the separate ways only to soon meet up at a local diner where most superhero's and sidekicks are found.

The diner was old fashioned and felt like a good place to be. After saving the downtown area and doing their jobs the two sat at a booth and talked for a while.

It was like their thing. They were no longer in their supersuits so it was just them being themselves. Peter Parker (Spiderman) and Wade Wilson (Deadpool).

Peter was a good kid. 18 years old, perfect brown hair and muscular. He was a major nerd. He was very intelligent. Straight A's in every class. He was especially good at science which is something he and Ironman had in common. And then, there was Wade. Wade Wilson. 20 years old, blond hair and dazzling green blue eyes. He looked nothing like most people thought he did. He was actually very attractive to the ladies.

The conversation topic ranged from crime fighting to school to killing people to girls to funny YouTube videos and where to get a supersuit dry-cleaned for under 20 dollars. They talked and watch funny videos for a few hours before finishing the pie they ordered and then going home. They didn't know why but the just clicked. They were close- maybe even best friends. All the knew was that they went well together and they made a good crime fighting team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! So I hope you like my story. This is the first wattpad story I have written and it would be cool if you commented, voted and shared this story with friend. I don't mind feed back so tell me what you thought.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
------------
Another update, I really appreciate all the people who've read this but I probably won't update this bc 1) I wrote this is 6th grade 2) Its not even close to my best 3) some people have requested smut for this and the thought of wtitting smut for my 6th grade fanfic is hilarious but not happening