Chapter 2

Please leave some comments about the chapter! I'll really appriciate it! :*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Natasha’s POV

"You have a meeting at 10am tomorrow with the lawyers and your flight is scheduled to leave at 3.30pm for London”, Kate said to Natasha running after her.

“I really don’t want to go to that meeting Kate. I’m so not interested to sit together and have dinner with all my rivals together. I can’t bear them each alone, when together I think m going to have a nervous breakdown!!” I begged her. Even though I’m the boss but Kate is the only person I look up to for professional advice (even personal).

“Stop being a drama queen for god’s sake. Most of them are going to be shivering and having nightmares already to be sitting around you. They are the ones running away, not you!”, she said irritated.

“I’m not so bad okay, it’s just that I don’t like discussing the weather and food. I prefer talking business”, I said in my usual bitchy tone, “and what do you mean by most of them being scared? They all are! Thinking theirs will be the next firm I am going to add to my kitty!”

“No Tasha darling, you sure are forgetting one person on that guest list, Mr. Christian Shaw”, the mere mention of that name is enough to make me cringe with disgust.

“I can never forget him or anything he does!”, the line was out of my mind before I could even think about the consequences. It was too late..Kate was already giving me “That Look “and walking towards me! “Oh my god!..did somebody just feel a flutter down there in the rusted not-ever used place by just his name!”, Kate was now tickling me like crazy.

“Stop it Kate! We are at work! Behave!” I said trying to breath. “I’m not going to leave you today unless you admit that hunk rings your bells easily! Cuhmon babe! It’s been like 3 years since you had sex? Its time you take a break and listen to your body! Your mom is sick of begging you to at least see somebody…you getting married is like wishing for landing on moon for her!” she said.

“There is no such thing happening down there. I’m very happy and content with my present state of mind and body.  And please don’t bring mom in all this. That’s the only thing she talks about night and day....Marriage! It’s like the world is going to end if I don’t go fuck somebody and grant her grandkids!” I said, “And as far as Christian is concerned, you know what a big time jerk and dickhead he is! Have you forgotten what he did last Christmas party?”

----------Flashback--------

“Mom you really need to stop telling me what kind of makeup or how high heels I should wear to look sexy. I am 33 years old!” I said irritated. “If only you knew how to look anything more than a deadly strict business woman, I would be playing with my grandkids by now. Now you better sit down girl and let me pick the dress, shoes and also your hairstyle and makeup for this party. You never know, your prince charming could be there today!”, she said with looking excited and with dreamy eyes.

Anymore debate was pointless and I let her do her wish because I had to save some energy for this party, a close friend of mine, Sam was throwing. Also she looked really happy doing all that.

And as a result, after 2 complete hours I saw an alien in the mirror!

I was wearing a black and purple lace gown with a neckline my dad would never approve of. And sky high heels. My face was plastered with expensive makeup and my usual nude lip gloss was replaced with a fiery Ruby Red! My waist length straight brunette hair fell in soft curls over my shoulders. I looked pretty, but it was so-not me. But it would mean mom not killing me with her pleading looks for a week…I’m game to that!