164.) Rain

I had just gotten out of an interview and so far today couldn't have been worse. It started off with being late to my job interview as well as being disoriented and nervous the entire time. Though it ended with the man saying I wasn't what they were looking for. Which, honestly made me feel like shit. I walked out of the building and into the pouring rain, tightening the coat around my body. Of course, the one day I decide to walk, mother nature has the brilliant idea to make it downpour. I held my folder filled with paperwork under my coat and began my journey down the street toward my apartment. I looked down at the ground, trying to avoid the puddles but there was no avoiding them. I continued walking until I felt the rain stop, looking around before noticing an umbrella above my head and a man beside me holding it. "Hello, love," the man replied when he noticed me staring at him. "Uh, hello..." I said back and he chuckled. "What's a beautiful girl like you walking in the rain by yourself?" he asked. I chuckled, "It's called horrible judgement," I said, shaking my head, "What about you?" "I just like the rain," he told me and I nodded. "Thank you for the umbrella by the way," I told him after a moment of silence. "Not a problem, especially for a pretty girl like you," he grinned and I blushed, shaking my head as he walked me to my apartment. I walked up to the front and looked for my keys in my pocket. "What's your name?" he blurted out. I turned around and looked at him, "Um... my names (Y/N)" I told him, "You?" He smiled, "I'm Louis, maybe we'll see each other again," he said and I nodded, "Maybe..." I told him before waving and walking inside. Okay, maybe today wasn't that awful.