Request ashbel14 part 2.

You're pov.

"Acce!" You sneezed into your arm as quietly as you could. You saw Niall jump up surprised almost knocking over the pancakes. "Sorry", you whispered. "Oh no. It's alright. Just trying to get some sleep", he said. "How're ya feeling?" He asked. His thick Irish accent finding its way out. You chuckled and that turned into a coughing fit. "I still feel like shit", you croaked. "I'll get you some tea for that horrible cough", he said. You held up a finger and you're eyes fluttered as you couldn't sneeze. Finally it came out and you sneezed powerfully 3 times forgetting to cover you're nose. You looked up and saw Niall wiping snot off of his face. You're snot! "Oh my god!! Ni! I'm so fucking sorry! "It's alright love! Let's just hope I don't get sick too, yeh?" He said. He walked away and you blew you're nose. "Ugh! I feel so much better", you said. He raised an eyebrow from the kitchen. You laughed and grimaced at how it sounded. "You sound like a dying hippo", he said. You threw a pillow and you're horrible aim made it go over his head. He laughed and almost knocked over the tea. You heard some patter on the windows and realized it was raining. "Babe. I'm going to get some medicine at the store," he said as he walked over, giving me the tea. "Be careful. It's raining and with the snow it's going to be slippery", you said congested. "I'm alright. Anything in particular?" "Cough syrup. The orange kind". He gave you a thumbs up and put on his coat. You fell asleep after he walked out.

A/N I have my phone back temporarily so I updated! Requests needed!