Jesse & Anna -Kitchen Scene

Jesse's POV

I lift her up, wrapping both her legs around me, I got to kiss her, but she moves away. I growl, "just wait here" she says sliding off me before running out of the room. Seconds later she comes back, "okay, so where were we" she purr's. I grab her and lift her up, as she wraps her legs around me once again. "Right.About.here" I say smashing my lips to hers. 

She grind her hips against mine, "fuck" I groan,  against her lips pulling her tighter against my lower area as she grinds her hips. I push her against the kitchen bench, kissing down her neck. I kiss my mark before sucking it. She moans loudly throwing her head back, grinding harder against me. I bite down, sinking my teeth into my mark. She moans loud buckling her hips against mine. 

Carefully, I pull her shoes off, throwing them into the lounge-room behind me. I move my lips back to hers, as I undo the belt like straps, connected to her thong. I struggle to get her fishnet stocking off, before throwing them in a random direction.

I sit her on the bench, and drop to my knees. Softly I kiss her inner thighs. I place her legs on my shoulders, and run my hands up her sides. I slide her thong off, using my teeth. "Oh dear god" I hear her mutter. I couldn't help my smirk. I kiss the skin just above her vag. Her legs already start jerking, "c'mon baby, quit moving" I whispers breathing out gently on her wet vag. 

I hear her breath in a shaky breath, I wrap my hands around her ankles, and push her legs up, and out. I slide my tongue between her 'lips' and gently rub her clit. "Oh god" she moans arching up. I swirl my tongue on her clit, making her jerk around a little. Her fingers grip the bench edge, as I move on to sucking on her clit.

"Jesse" she moans loudly, I let go of her ankle, but she holds her legs, up as I slide my index finger between her legs. I push my finger in her, once before removing it, and lick her. After a few minutes she cums, jerking upwards. I suck up her juices, tightening my grip on her thighs. 

"Jesse" she moans breathless. "hmm baby" I mumble kissing her stomach. "Let me do you" she says proping her self up onto her elbows. I almost choke on my saliva, "you want to, you haven't done that since...since well our first time" I tell her. "I know...can I?" she asks. "If you want to" I tell her a little unsure.

She smiles at me, and slides  of the bench, rubbing her body against mine. "Let me take this of first" I say reaching behind her. I un-clasp her bra clip with one hand, and slide it off her shoulders. I smile as I take in her appearance. I kiss her chest softly before letting her drop to her knees.I lean forward gripping the bench, as she pulls down my boxers and wraps her hand wraps around me. 

She takes me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. I moan, as my hips buckle towards her. She moans slightly as I hit the back of her throat. I grip the bench tighter, as she removes me from her mouth, and licks down the sides of my shaft. My breath hitches, as my hips buckle more. 

Her fingers grip onto my hips pushing me backwards against the other bench, crawling towards me. She takes me in her mouth again, way to the back of her throat. I make a grunting sound as I cum. She leans back, sitting on her feet, as she swallows it. I kick my boxers off properly and lift her to her feet. I lift her up, and wrap her legs around my waist.

I press my lips to her collar-bone as I slide into her. She moans quietly, wrapping her arms around my neck. I continue kissing her collarbone, and shoulders, as I place her on the bench. Slow, and teasingly I thrust in and out of her slowly. "Faster" she moans in my ear, gripping onto my hair.

I slide in and out faster gripping onto her tighter.She moans louder arching towards me, as she grinds her hips with mine. "Go, lounge room" she gasps. I pick her up again, and take her into thelounge room. I lay her down on the lounge, getting on top of her, continuing what we started.

I move my lips across her jaw, as I thrust deeper into her. She moans, blowing out air on my neck. "I love you" I moan quietly before pressing my lips to hers. "I love you too" she pants tiredly. I thrust in deep inside her once more, holding her tight against me, dragging out our orgasms.

She lazy slumps down on the lounge, beneath me. I slide out of her, and lay down behind her. I kiss her shoulder once, before pulling a blanket over us. I hold her waist tightly not letting her fall of the lounge.