Freaks at the party

Chapter 2
Freaks at a party

We were crazy why our whole face was tomato sauce not only that we were dancing like no one was in the house and it was 6pm we have been eating for 4 hours and were so full. So we agreed on having a sleep over and went to make popcorn and played our favorite songs from Diva QueenB Britney Demi One Direction and Justin Bieber on it and I was the master of booty popping ya and then we decided to scream all night long and then again we danced like no ones watching believe it or not it was only two girls dancing and it sounded like their is animals in our house. We closed all the lights and we watched This Is Us and then Despicable me cause of the cute boys and the adorable minions. The person that called me earlier today called again and I was like ugh how many times is that person gonna call I picked it up and all I heard was "hi so I was calling you the whole day so do you wanna go out tomorrow ok bye BFF!" and I was just freaked out but RT(red tomato) was just creeped out. It turns out we were taking this whole party thing way too far it was 6 am and were so hungry so we went to eat lucky charms..

Authors note

Sry if it's short but don't have any time