"We'll Find Her, I Promise..."

"Nicholas, we don't know where the fuck she is! Babe don't you think I tried I can't fucking find this little girl!" I said crying. "Isabella," he said as he pull my hair behind my ear and then held my hand. "We'll find her, I promise and I won't break that promise." Then he had both hands on the side of my face and pulled me into a long passionate kiss, then he said as we're still kissing. "I fucking love you Isabella." I said the same thing back to him while we were kissing. "Let's find this girl." He said. Then we searched my room. Still nothing. I ran down stair to the basement as I pulled Nick with me. We heard crying. Then that's when we found a hidden tunnel. I pulled on the book and the book shelf opened. I was squeezing Nicks hand, my body was shaking. I said quietly to Nick, "What if w-we don't f-find h-her?" I asked nervously. "We will," he said. "I promised you and I'd do anything for or with you babe." I smiled after he said that. We walked down the hall for what it seemed like hours. We finally came up to a room. There was a bed and a toilet. But wait there's still no one here. I look to my right to see not Nick standing next to me. I was alone. I fell to the ground crying. I felt someone touch me. It was Nick. He picked me up and was hugging me like if he saw a ghost. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, he said, "come see for yourself." He grabbed my hand and brought me down the hall to another small room. There was a girl. The girl that I heard I picked her up she was barely breathing. I yelled at Nick," let's go we have to save her!" As I ran carrying the girl, we made it back upstairs. My mom saw us and asked, "Where the fuck do you too think you're going with a body?" I shouted back at her, "None of your fucking business mother, wait no that's not your name I forgot it was bitch cause that's who you are!" I was running out the door, Nick was following me. We made it to the hospital. "We need help I found this little girl she barely breathing."