The Zoo

10:30 Am

We pull up to the zoo and I'm instantly in love. I have always loved animals and I love coming to the zoo. We roam around for a bit and all of a sudden Josh spots a kangaroo.

"Where did Josh go" I ask

"Guys look! I'm spooning a kangaroo!" Josh yells from a distance.

"Dude what the heck!" Tyler says laughing his ass off.

After about 45 minutes or so we decide it was time to eat something. We set up some kind of picnic in the grass where the peacocks were located. The zoo usually just lets them roam free seeing as they don't really bother anybody.

I laid down a blanket on the grass for us to sit on and we began to take food out of the picnic basket. Tyler packed tons of food!

He brought:
Sandwiches
Pickles
Brownies
Cupcakes
Chips
Nachos
Juice
Water

"Bring enough food, Ty?" I joked nudging him.

"I love when you call me Ty" he winked

"Grooooosss" Josh complained as if he were five years old. "Stoooop flirting guys!"

"Hey! I'm not the one flirting!" I grumbled giving Tyler a look.

"It's not my fault your so damn hot!" He replied.

I know I don't know Tyler that well, personally, I still started to like him. He was sweet, funny, and VERY attractive. I knew I couldn't like him that much tho. I still had strong feelings for Lee and I don't think that will ever change! I'm not sure why I like Lee so much..... He was a dick!

I couldn't stop day dreaming about him..... Well until I heard Josh screaming for his life.

"WHAT THE FUCK HELP MEEEE!" I hear Josh yell from a distance.

I look over to my left to see Tyler laughing his ass off then I look around and see Josh. A peacock was chasing him.

"Run Josh! Run!" I shout to him while losing my shit.

It was probably the most I've laughed in a long time. It was one of those laughs that make your stomach hurt. The kind of laugh that makes you feel like you'll never stop laughing. The kind that brightens your day.

After about 5 minutes Josh ran back to us. At this point me and Tyler both were crying from laughter with tomato red cheeks.

Josh kick us both in the shin. Hard

"Thanks for caring, asswholes." He said out of breath.

"Thanks for putting on a show for us, dickhead." Tyler said barely making it through the sentence without bursting into laughter.

After our picnic we decided to go look around the zoo for a bit longer.

We soon head up to a bird cage that interested Tyler for some reason.

The cage was labeled:
laughing kookaburra

"He laughs?" Tyler asked. "A laughing kookaburra." He said looking amazed at the small cage.

I was trying not to smile but it was so cute the way he said it.

"Haahahahahhaha..... Th-the bird made that noise" he told me.

I lost my shit and starting laughing like a retarded seal.

He smiled at me as if he accomplished something amazing.

"Haha I knew I could make you laugh" he cheered attempting to wink at me.

Man he was so cute.

After the zoo we decided to go get ice cream at this small ice cream shop close to Joshes house.

We went in and saw all the flavours. Tyler looked like a little kid in that place.

"Hi can I get a scoop of chocolate ice cream, a scoop of strawberry, a scoop of cookie dough, a scoop of caram-"

"Sorry we can only give you three scoops here." The man behind the counter said cutting off Tyler.

"Aw man!" Tyler said like a child. "Pff. Nice place you got here." He said sarcastically.

What an ass.

I nudged him on the shoulder for that.

"I'll just get the first three then I guess." He mumbled.

"I'll just get chocolate, vanilla and strawberry please." Josh said politely.

"Boooorrrrrinnnng!" I whispered into Joshes ear.

As I did that I saw Tyler look over at us. He looked.... Jealous. Very jealous.

"Uhm..... I will get cookie dough, caramel and strawberry please." I blurted.

After that we ate our icecream in the car and just talked.

"So... Tell me more about that 'guy' you like." Tyler huffed while taking a big lick of his ice cream.

"Well I met him through friends and he always stood out To me. He is really funny, cool, hot, talented an-"

"Pfft." Tyler cut me off. "Doubt there's any talent there"

He was sooo jealous.

"I like how you ask me to tell you about him but you cut me off every time." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry!" He gawked.

"So if you like him so damn much why not date him?" Josh asked.

"Uhm... My friend totally stole him from me. Plus.... He doesn't like me." I muttered as a lump formed in my throat.

"I'm too ugly and disgusting for him." I mumbled.

"As if!! Your so far from that." Tyler said sweetly.

"Hell no! Y/N, your sick as frick!" Josh cheered.

That made me smile. I felt like they actually cared.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"So.... How about we go back to my place for a bit?" Josh blurted.

"Sound good to me." I said

"Aight. Let's go." Tyler barked.

Why did he sound so upset all of a sudden?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I know this chapter was kind of short but the next one will be twice as long I promise! Hope you enjoyed!

XXX, jishwaisgr8