Prologue

They ignore me but I give them too much attention.

People knows me when they need something from me. They just use me for their own sake.

I always act like i'm fine and everyone thinks i'm okay, but when the lights are off and i'm all alone. that's when my tears start to fall.

Well it is okay. It's okay that I'm not important to them. But the thing that I am pointing out, the one that I love doesn't love me back.

And the one that I love named Lea Salonga, my mom.

I am Carmen Salonga the one and only daughter of Lea Salonga but no one knows.

She secretly hated me for no reasons. She can't even shout for the world that I am her daughter. She never loved me. She never treated me like her daughter.

The day since my father left. She's been like that. And fuck I hate my Father, cause of him my Mother hates me too.

So here I am. A 16 year old girl that feels so fucking alone.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hello po sainyo. Newbie lang po ako dito. Sana po magustuhan po ninyo ito. At kung may mali man po akong grammar pasensya po. Hindi po ako kagaya ni Lea. HAHA lol.

Sana po support kayo. Pangako ko po na gagawin ko best ko para magustuhan po ninyo ito. =)

Puwede po ba akong humingi ng 10 votes galing sainyo? Para naman po alam ko na kahit papaano may su-supporta po nito. Salamat. =)

Thank you po! 😊😊😊