04

"The moment when you become your past."

August 6, 2013
Los Angeles, California
5:24 a.m.
Fenty, Robyn

"Where tha fuck a ya goin?" I ask following her.

"To find my fucking clothes damn bitch, why the fuck you riding my damn dick." She spat.

I pause and laugh, then my face gets rock hard. "Bitch huh?"

"Yes nigga, I called yo ass a bitch, and?" She retorts waving her hand.

I hate the word bitch. Ever since Maurice. So just hearing her use the word so carelessly at me, sends raging fire down my spine. It causes unwanted memories from my past to floods me, taking over me.

"Hey babe, I'm home. I bought groceries." I say loud enough for Maurice to hear me.

"Babe?" I ask .

Sighing I put the groceries up. And when I finish I walk upstairs. I hear little moans coming from the bedroom and my eyes instantly becomes glossy. Walking up to the bedroom door, I quietly open it.

I open it to find a girl, not older than 25, riding my boyfriend. Tears roll down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away.

"Christopher!" I yell.

"Oh shit, my bad baby, I thought you had to work late." He says casually standing and putting his pants on.

"What the fuck! You fuck a hoe in my bed, in my house, on my sheets, and you act like nothing happened."

"Look here bitch, I need you to shut the fuck up. Before I fuck your shit up. And that's a fucking command."