Who is that? #2

"Miss F/n. What is the answer? F/n?" The teacher asked in front of your face. You mumbled, eyes still closed. You felt someone shake your shoulder but, before you could answer or do anything, you drifted off in to a deep slumber.

Pitch blackness surrounded you. "Where am I?" You said, kinda scared. No one answered. You looked around and saw flashes of light. "Am... Am I stuck here? Forever?" You some how managed to say silently. "Oh no! No, F/n, you are perfectly fine here. Nothing can hurt you. Not even me." A voice exclaimed from far away. "Then.. Who are you exactly?" You questioned the mysterious voice. "Oh, silly me. You need to wake up. You like good grades, right?"

*Blink*

The teacher sighed. "Guess I'll have to send you to the principal's." The kid next to you smirked and laughed silently. Your eyes opened. "Huh? What?" You muttered. The teacher's eyes brightened up. "Oh goody! I thought I was gonna have to send a good student to the principal's." She exclaimed.

*Bing bing* The bell rang. "Finally", You mumbled. You grabbed your stuff and stood up. You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Hello.." They whispered in a deep voice, in your ear. "U..uh.." You stuttered and turned around. "Marie! You scared me for a second there." You embarrassedly said. "I finally scared you? Yay!!" She squealed and added, "Now, let's talk about you and Calvin"" Who's Calvin?" You questioned your best friend, Marie. She stared at you dumbfounded. "You.. You don't know who Calvin Vail is.?" She questioned you. "No.. Is it that bad?" You frowned. "No.. Just surprised." She mumbled the last part. "Surprised about?"" Nothing nothing." She answered back rather quickly. You nodded your head and walked out of the door, side by side with Marie. Of course, she was stopped by Karin, football player also, very flirty. Flirts with literally every girl.. You walked to your locker, alone. Once you opened your locker, you heard giggling, squeals, gasp and etc. You knew what was happening. That guy and his fan girls. You tried to ignore them but, next thing you know, the guy bumps into you, purposely. "Sorry", he smirked and walked. You stared at him for a while. Girls walked past you. They hissed at you, told you not to mess with their man, gave you dirty looks and all sorts of stuff. You were sick of it. You slammed your locker shut and headed to the next class.

----------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if it's short. I couldn't really think of much. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the story so far and more to come in the future. Yay!~ Other than that, I will see all you cuties in the next chapter. Buh-bye!