You're Just Jealous! [@Imwithaboyband]

You and your boyfriend of 2 years, Nathan Sykes have just moved into your first flat together. There are boxes everywhere and there is going to be a house warming party later on that night.
'So much to do, so little time,' you think to yourself. It doesn't help that Nathan has been called to work urgently, leaving you to clean everything on your own. First thing to do was get rid of all the cardboard boxes which meant several trips down to the recycling bin. The flat looked a lot bigger once the boxes had been discarded. You get the hoover out and begin to clean the carpets and flooring, whilst listening to your music loudly. When you cleaned you always had to have music playing to keep you motivated.

A few hours later, the flat was looking spic and span. Feeling proud of yourself you check the time on your watch, it was 3pm. The next job was to get the food shopping in so you could start the food for the buffet, for the party. This was meant to be Nathan's task for the day but once again as he wasn't here..it was your task to complete. You grab you flat and car keys and head down to the car park. You roam around TESCO's chucking everything into the trolley and paying at the end. Once you're home you carry all the heavy shopping to the flat. You are exhausted and annoyed as there was still no sign of Nathan. You know he couldn't help it as it was his job but you really needed him today.

You eventually get time to get yourself ready for the party. After your shower, you slip on a little black dress, nothing overly fancy but looked like you made an effort. You go downstairs and prepare some of the food when Nathan eventually barges through the door. He had a look on his face as if he knew he was in trouble.
'I'm so sorry...they kept me back for longer than I thought,' he pleaded to you. You just nod your head and carry on with the food. Nathan went to go and get changed himself.

Dead on 7pm, everyone started to arrive. You weren't exactly sure about how many people were attending the party. You answer the door to find a girl stood there in a very short dress. You knew exactly who she was, and you remember not seeing her name on the invites list. She happened to be Nathan's ex girlfriend. He must of invited her. You weren't the  best pleased with her arrival. Nathan sees the girl and goes straight up to her and hugs her. You try your best to try and not looked pissed off. 

You just walk off getting yourself a drink..a well deserved drink. The whole night that girl was all over Nathan. Nathan seemed to be enjoying it, this was increasing your bad mood. Everybody soon left, leaving you and Nathan alone. You grab a bin bag and begin to tidy up. Nathan goes to wrap his arms around you, but you move away.
'What's wrong with you?' he asks you.
'Absolutely nothing,' you reply.
'There obviously is...you've had a face like a slapped arse all night,' he moaned. You drop the bag and turn to look at him.
'That's because i've been running around the place making sure this party could go a head, i've cleaned, done the food shopping, cooked and yet again..I am cleaning,' you snap.
'Nobody asked you to do it,'
'Well who else was going to do it? cos' it sure wasn't going to be you was it,' you huff.
'What do you mean by that?' he growled.
'I really needed your help today and you weren't here,'

'You know I couldn't help that...it's my career. If you don't like what I do for a living then there's the door,' he shouted.
'Then maybe if i'm gone, you can play happy families with your delightful ex,' you answer in a sarcastic tone.
'So that's what this is all about,' he 
'She wasn't invited..why was she here?' You ask him.
'She was in town and we bumped into each other and I invited her,' he shrug his shoulders.
'If I invited one of my exes you would go mental,'
'You're just jealous,' he snapped. This was the final straw, you storm off to the bedroom, slamming the door behind you.

The next morning, you wake up to find Nathan bringing in a tray of food. You just looked at him. He looked like a little boy who knew he was in the wrong.
'This is for you...to say sorry for last night..I didn't mean what I said. I love you Sammie,'. You look at him and your anger seemed to have disappeared.
'I love you too,' you reply.

The bad atmosphere had now disappeared.