prolouge

brookyln ny: june 5th, 2016 5pm.

y/n drove with a sloppy smirk on her face towards the safe house. Her makeup on her face was nicely done. The red lipstick on her plump lips was radiant. Her hair in a sleek back ponytail. She wore a black dress that hugged her curves nicely. Another addition to the luxurious car family. y/n had a big job today and she had done it good. She had stolen the rare Lamborghini starting at 1.5 billion dollars. A fortune for most people.

She pulled into the safe house garage and parked the car with most of the luxurious collection of cars. y/n got out of the car and noticed nobody was home at the time so she locked the car and headed inside. She poured herself a glass of champagne and waited for her bosses of the operation to arrive.

6 o'clock

7..

8 o'clock

9..

y/n decided she'll take a bath since she assumed her bosses were running late on a job they've had earlier that day. They were gonna seal the deal with one of the richest business partners they've ever had. It was a really important job.

She stripped off her dress and makeup and slid into the shower. Little did she know what was happening a few miles away from the secluded safe house.

Her bosses weren't running late. They've gotten caught. Every single one of them. They were at a precinct and being questioned.

"Now tell me where y/n y/l/n is." The officer said. Alejandro, the boss was silent. He lay there with a sly smirk as he didn't say a word. He simply shrugged.

"I'm not speaking until my lawyer gets here." Alejandro said calmly. At this point the Sargent walked into the interrogation room. The officer on duty snapped. Alejandro chuckled softly as the Sargent pulled the officer back.

"Asshole. Rot in hell." The officer spat. Alejandro shook his head and laughed.

"Likewise officer." He emphasized officer.

As y/n finished her shower she put on some shorts and a sports bra. Alejandro's lawyers had shown up and convinced him to rat out on y/n. He told about everything. About the cars. The way he met y/n and how he hired her for the job. The safe house. Even personal details no one knew about y/n. Well now every officer was gonna know who y/n really was.

y/n was drying her hair and helping herself to another glass of champagne when she heard a sharp knock on the door. She immediately grabbed the hand gun from the table. She gripped it tightly and headed towards the door.

She looked through the peephole. Alejandro stood there in handcuffs looking really guilty. His head was down and he looked at the ground with shame.

"Shit. Fuck Alejandro ratted me out."

y/n cursed to herself as she ran her hands through her damp hair. She stood there silent as she heard the Sargent speak up.

"We know your on there y/l/n. Don't try anything funny cause all the officer population is out here." His thick new yorkan accent yelled through the closed door. y/n bit her lip and sighed heavily. She placed the gun on the table next to her.

"What's in it for me." y/n snapped. She knew what raids and the tricks cops can do to people. She wasn't born yesterday. She was a a veteran at that point. Her thoughts were interrupted by a large voice behind her. Her body tensed up as scared filled up her body. She obviously didn't show it. She didn't dare grab the gun next to her.

"Don't try any shit y/l/n. Your done, finished. Now hands up in the air."

y/n slowly raised her arms and chuckled. She shook her head and turned towards the officer. He was heavily armed and had a straight face. y/n couldn't hold in her laughter.

"No ones done til their dead." y/n chuckled. The uncomfortable feeling of cold hands on her painfully set in when the officer was getting too touchy with her. His straight face was still there as his handcuffs wrapped around y/n's wrists.

y/n gave Alejandro an angry glare as she passed him. All about stick together huh. Ever since Alejandro betrayed her y/n couldn't trust anybody. Especially if they arrived in surprise.

y/n was sent to the precinct to take her mug shot and her thumb print to be taken. She was still wearing the shorts and the sports bra as she felt all eyes violating her.

"What are you looking at pendejo baboso."

y/n spat at one officer. The Sargent held her back and took her towards the busses. She didn't talk that much to the police but she did want to know what prison she would he take to.

"I know what your thinking y/l/n. Your going to be sent to Litchfield, New York's state correctional facility." The Sargent said.

y/n looked at him weirdly and nodded her head.

The bus ride was pretty long but she was finally there. The place looked deserted. She was escorted inside and was handed a grayish suit to wear. Also a card with her identification on it and inmate number. She rolled her eyes as she saw that picture from so long ago.

As she entered the facility, she felt eyes on her. All eyes on her. She wanted to ask why they were looking at, did she have something on her face? But she decided to keep quiet and put on a bitch face.

As she waited in line to be assigned a new bunk, she mindlessly let everyone pass her. Her newly adhered anxiety kicked in as she wondered who was behind her. She finally leaned against the wall and awaited her turn.

A few girls came up to her and gave her a stare. They seemed Hispanic so she started speaking.

"Óyeme siempre huele come meierda en este parte? Holy shit mane." y/n chuckled. The girl in front of the others grinned. She nodded and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah it does. You new here huh." y/n nodded and she gave me a look and walked away with the girls behind her. y/n crosses her arms over her chest and her face turned confused. y/n shrugged it off as she heard her name.

"y/l/n bottom right bunk." The officer said, pointing to the cubicle. No one was in it as y/n thought she was all alone. Not until she felt someone breathing on her neck from behind, is that she thought this wasn't a normal prison and she wasn't alone.