Devil's Night

It was a dark night with only jack-o-lanterns to light the streets. While putting on the last bit of my makeup my doorbell rang. Signaling that people have arrived for my Halloween party. I threw on my shoes and went to answer the door.

Where I was greeted by Chris and his friends, and few of mine and what might as well be half of Scranton. I let everyone in, threw on some music and yelled "Let's party motherfuckers"!

It was about an hour later and I heard cheering from the kitchen...some guys found the alcohol. Well this should be interesting, I thought.

It was about 10 minutes to one and people started to leave. And when they did I let out a sigh of relief. I then heard Devin (Chris's friend) ask Chris "Dude, what's that box you left in your car?" "Oh! that's the Ouija board I forgot to bring in, let me go get it". Chris said with a mouth stuffed with Oreos.

He ran out the front door and came back within about 2 minutes with this thing called a Ouija board. I asked him what it was, he told me" It's a board that allows you to talk to the people who passed over."

When he said that my stomach dropped, but my heart pounded with excitement. "Are we going to use it" i asked curiously.

"Hell yeah!, its Halloween we gotta do something out of the ordinary." Chris said with enthusiasm.

Everyone else was all excited about the idea, but i said nothing. Hey, Nyx, are in or are you too chicken" Chris taunted.

"I am not chicken!" I replied defensively. "I'm in" i said confidently. Deep in my gut I had a feeling this was a bad idea, but I shook that feeling away and help set up the board.

___________________________

How is it. It's my first story on wattpad and im pretty excited about it. The characters are based if of the members of motionless in white.. Except for a few people. Anywhale, thanks for reading. ~ Syn