Chapter 1-First Day

-Niall POV-

Its the first day of Junior Year and its the same old routine. Get up eat, go to school, come home, eat, then go to bed and wake up. Its been this old routine since 7th grade. I'm what you call a "loser", I never get invited anywhere, but I do have a couple friends. Their names are Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Eleanor Calder. We go to the most boring school ever, Henry Academy. Where if you aren't rich, you aren't anyone. My few friends and I are the only ones who come on a scholarship. This academy is from 6th grade to 12th grade. So we know all our class mates and who is who. My group has been friends since 6th grade and we have been bullyied one time or another. We all hate everyone but eachother, cause we 4 have each other's back. Each of us have some one we had the most: Harry's is Danielle Peazer, Eleanor's is Louis Tomlinson, and mine is Zayn freaking Malik. They was part of the group who bullied us, but didn't bully us and didn't try to stop the bullying. We all have huge and horrible side effect of the bullying. Mine was I was almost anorexia, I forced my mom to get me braces, I shut everyone out of my bubble (even my friends at times), and I went mute for a while, but Harry, Liam, and Eleanor helped me and I helped them too. Let me get to the story, I ramble at times. So, sorry in advance.

It was Friday morning, and I'm waiting for Mom to get ready. While I waited I was eating a bowl of Fruit Loop, and a cup of Apple juice.

It was as if on cue, I finished eatting and cleaning my bowl out and Mom came down the stairs.

"Come on Niall! Don't want to be late on the first day!" She told me as she grabbed her keys and headed for the door.

"I know mom, you tell me this every year." I said with a small chuckle but followed her to the car.

We both buckle up (safety first ^-^) and she headed for the school.

~Skip car ride~

It took 15 minutes to reach the school, but it felt like an enterity to me. I don't want to face another year of school with the same faces every year. It gets boring after a while, but I only got 2 more years left in this hell hole and then I'm free for college. Yay! I step out of the car and tell my mom bye. Entering through the gates I immediately hear my name being yelled. I looked up and there was Harry, Liam and Eleanor. I put a smile on my face and greeted them.

"Hey! How was your summer?" I asked.

"The usual. Boring and the only fun was when I was hanging out with you guys." Liam said, being the first to response.

"I agree." Harry and Eleanor both said.

"What bout you Nialler?" Harry asked

"Nialler? Nice new nickname for me. But the same old same old. Boring and uneventful. I'm really not looking forward for this school year though." I explained. Oh and I am blunt at times BTW.

"I am! I'm taking chorus and it will look good on my college resume." Harry said, he's hoping to be a singer or actor when he grows up. And he surly has the voice for it!

"I agree with Niall. I just wish school was over with already." Liam said, giving his opinion. And Eleanor agree with him with a nod of the head.

The first bell alerted us to get to class. That means we have 7 minutes to get to class or be tarty. I picked my class schedule up 2 days ago. It looks like I have history, then music, art, math and English. Then I have Lunch, after I have Science and French. I ran to my history class that's on the other side of the campus.

It was a minute before the second bell when I walked in. All the seats was taken……but one, and it was by Zayn.

UGH! Kill me now! Please!