I just thought you would.... (Ziall)

- Zayn's POV-

I was the first person to come out of the closet in my grade. It was 7th grade, and I was just realizing that I had a crush on Niall Horan. He was a victim of my group. Even though I don't myself, I still get dragged into the punishment with them. Niall was one of the victims of bullying by my little group. They bully people just for the fun of it. I don't do any of the bullying, in fact I try to discourage it but they just don't listen to me. They would pick on Niall for his hair, his accent, the fact he moves here (London, England) from Ireland, his teeth, practically anything they could think of that came to mind. That year he was silent, he lost a lot of weight, he kept to him self, he didn't have many friends, he went and got braces, he let his brown hair grow out instead of bleaching it back to blond, but he nevered tried to change his Irish accent.

This went on the whole 7th grade, and on the last day of 7th grade he swore he would hate me and my group with a fiery passion, until the day he dies.I really don't blame him though. Why would he forgive someone who made his life a living hell for a whole year! I surely wouldn't. But since after my crush on Niall has gotten bigger and my self-esteem has gotten smaller. I'm now consider a "Bad Boy" school wide in high school.

I have gotten Tattoos, Pierced my ear, I wear black a lot, and i go to alot of High School parties. This story isnt gonna be a bullyee forgiving the bully right after he explains that he's sorry or what ever. This is my life, my life of trying to find love, and wanting to be loved. This is me, Zayn Malik.