California

Courtney Pov

*5 minutes of walking* agh, why am I so lazy?

I saw my mom putting our suitcases in the Uber's car with the help of the driver and Mr. Sartorius.

I hugged him and his family and waved them goodbye. My mom and I went inside the car and drove to the airport. My mom and I checked in, went through security and waited till we get inside the plane.

"Mom, can I get something from Starbucks?" I asked.

She nodded, "Can you get me a vente white chocolate mocha?" she asked then went back on working on her computer.

"Ok" I walked all the way to Starbucks and ordered my mom what she wanted and ordered myself a vente Caramel Frappe.

✨✨✨

We finally got in the plane and put our carry on bags on the shelf above our seats. I was seated by the window and mom by the aisle. I turned my head to mom.

"Mom do we know anyone in California?" I asked

"Are you kidding me? All of our family lives there and your favorite cousin lives there, too" She said with a smile.

"Wait?!? What?!? Cameron is there ?!? I haven't seen him since he came to visit. I can't wait to hug him again" I said, excitingly. I turned my head to the window while listening to "One Dance by Drake", and fell asleep.

✨✨✨

The airplane landed and we got out. We carried our stuff and waited to see our other luggages. After gathering all our things we sat down and waited for Cameron to pick us up.

*hour later*

I see a very familiar figure waving at us. CAMERON! . I ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Hi Courtney, I've missed you" Cameron said as he hugs me back.

"I missed you too" I said.

"We'll be staying in his house till we get our own house" Mom informed me. I nodded and we walked all the way to Cam's car.

*an hour and a half minutes later*

We arrived at Cameron's house. I put my stuff down and went to the bathroom to changed into my pj's. It's a really short shorts and sleeveless shirt. I put my hair in a bun; I washed my face to take all the dirt off.

*knock knock* I opened the door. It was Cameron.

"Aye, you and your mom will be sleeping in my room and I'll be sleeping in the couch, okay " he said. I nodded and went straight to Cam's room. I got there and my mom was asleep already. I went to window and looked through it.

"It's not that bad in here, I miss you Jacob. Good night." I thought to myself. I went to the bed and lay down and tried to sleep.
___________________________
Jacob Pov

It's 3:00 AM in the morning and I can't sleep. I'm here staring at the the wall. I got up and went back to the window.

"It's feels so different that she's gone. Is she happy there? Good night Courtney" I thought to myself.

I went to my closet and looked at all the photos I taped. It was all the memories we had growing up. I miss her so much. I went to my bed again and try to fall asleep.
___________________________
Courtney Pov

"Agh I hate it when I can't sleep!" I said quietly. I stood up and went to the kitchen and saw Cameron eating a bowl of cereal.

"Why are you still up? Don't you have work?" I questioned.

"Why are you still up? Hahah don't I have work? What kind of question is that?" Cam said, laughing.

"I asked you first" I said ignoring his comment.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking-" Cam said. While I was listening I took a bowl and pour cereal and milk in it and ate with him. "- I haven't done YouTube videos in a while because I've been busy with tours and stuff" he said.

"Oh I have an idea for a YouTube video, you want to do a 'cousin tag' I'll ask you some questions about me and if u get it wrong I'll slap you with whatever is in the fridge and if you get it right you'll slap me" I said with a proud smile on my face.

"So violence....sounds great! Let's do it tomorrow when your mom leaves so she won't know we're going to make a mess" he said while laughing. I laughed with him. "You want to watch a movie till we fall asleep?" He asked.

"Ya sure" I said. We watched the "Purge: The election year" it was cool/scary. There were lots of jump scares. In the middle of the movie I fell asleep on Cameron's shoulder. I can hear him still talking, he probably thinks I'm still awake. I felt his head turn to look at me. "I was talking to myself to the whole time, agh!" He said-yelled.

He stood up and carried me to his room and kissed me goodnight.
___________________________
Update 5/16/17

Do you guys like it?
Make sure to vote if you want😊⭐️