Prom

Courtney Pov

I went straight to my room and put the clothes that I bought in my closet. I changed into my pj's and crawled to bed. I slept and felt so excited for tomorrow night.

*Morning*

I woke up by my alarm. I stretched and yawned.

"Aggghhhhh!" I whined. As I scratch my eyes.

I walked downstairs and went straight to the bathroom. I took my shower and grabbed my towel. I changed into my clothes: black pants, long sleeve burgundy cropped top, white/black adidas baseball hat, black/white adidas superstar, necklace, and bracelet.

I braided my hair into a side braid. Put my "everyday" makeup. I grabbed my backpack, apple, and my keys and head to my car and left the house.

I arrived to school and met Mae and Israel by the benches.

"Where's Gray and Timmy?" I asked.

"Hahah," Israel laughed. "Timmy."

"Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Turner. He been wishin' for a burner. To kill everybody walkin'. He knows that his soul's in the furnace" we all sang.

"Hahah...but where they at tho?" I asked.

"I don't know, somewhere over the rainbow" Mae laughed.

"Tttooonnniigghttt is bout to be LIT!" Israel sang as she clipped her hands to mine and Mae's.

I smiled faintly. I hate feeling something bad is about to happen. I shook my head and cleared my throat

*bell rang*

We went to our classes. We were just on our phone; we have a sub and he lowkey didn't know what to do.

In my other classes we worked on our worksheets, projects, and essay. I'm probably going to procrastinate on all of those..............don't judge me.

My fourth class was fun because we actually did an activity that's fun and academic. Ya know?

We made a science experiment called oobleck. Its made out of cornstarch and you put small amount of water until you get the right consistency. It's is so cool! If you put a big amount of pressure its solid. Then, if you slowly push your fingers to it, its liquid. Or if you pick it up its solid but, if you just lay it on your hands and don't do anything, it will become liquid. Its fun but, messy.

At lunch, I met up with Mae and Israel again. We weren't hungry-which was rare. We sat on the bench and they were concentrated on their computers. They were typing as fast as they can, doing their quizzes, and preparing for their presentation in their next class.

"Why didn't you do that yesterday.....or I don't know the day you got the assignment" I said while I give them the "duh" look.

"Agh!" Mae whined as she lay her head on my shoulder.

I cleared my throat. "Its ok, armadillo. I'll help you" I said.

"Agh! really?!?" she said excitedly.

"Aye! What about me?!" Israel asked loudly.

"You too, honey" I laughed.

We went back to our classes. After school, we went straight to my house and straight to work. I checked her essay while, Israel did her quiz. Then, I helped Israel with her math homework which was very challenging; Mae typed her essay.

*Two hours later*

"AGH!" I screamed. "Its 4:30! And the prom is at 7!"

"Ssshh! This is when you calm your butt down" Israel laughed.