Chapter 7

--Casey POV---

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"James!" They all groaned and slouched back in their seats.

"I'm sorry its just that Casey is like my younger sister now and I hate seeing you in the dark. I'm sorry I had to tell her." I wrapped my arms around James and he hugged me back.

"Your like my older brother too James." I breathed in his cologne and he sat me down.

"Its okay. But I'll talk to Luke after I've eaten."

I ate my pizza making sure the crust first because I like to eat the best till last. I gobbled down the ribs getting a lot of barbecue sauce all over my face and even some on my nose! My milkshake was melting so I had put it in the freezer for a while and took it out refreshing my throat with the precious liquid. I skipped up stairs to Ariana's room and saw there were no beds, she has not been going out with him for a couple of days and they're already sharing a bed well done Ari don't blame me when your pregnant.

"Ari where's Lukes bed?" I shouted.

"He's in the basement. He's on the roof and Skip and James are on the couch." She shouted back so I jogged downstairs with the milkshake still in my hand cooling it down.

I went in the basement or the crib and climbed up the wooden stairs and pushed the windows open to find Luke on a deck chair with an empty one next to him. He was looking at the starry night and I couldn't blame him, it was beautiful.

"H-Hey." Here comes the stuttering.

"Sit." He patted the chair and I sat down. My mouth opened and I was going to say something but he beat me.

"Me and Lauren werent really something special, you could say we were...like...f-fuck buddies." I started going red and feeling uncomfortable..

"O-Oh okay." I sighed.

"But it wasn't her idea it was mine I mean it was like I needs somebody to love and she was the only girl who could come around when ever I wanted. She was really good.." OKAY NOW I AM GETTING REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE!

"I think I-"

"Why are you here?" He asked. Man does this guy even let me talk?

"I really want to ask why are you being like this? Why are you being so mean and ungrateful you SHOULD be grateful I mean I don't get it." I threw my hands in the air. Suddenly my breathing started getting heavier and heaveir. Luke didn't know what to do but started helping me breathe.

"Here here drink it drink it." He held the straw to my lips and I drank it down.

"Th-Thanks." I sighed and sat back in the deck chair. "S-So tell me w-why you were being m-mad." He also sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"When you came downstairs all dressed up and looking perf-great I might have had a small crush on you before all that had happened. And then I realised that you were worth way more then just me. I mean just then I thought of getting back with Lauren at least I know that she is a slut. But there's something about you that I really love a-and I don't know will you go out with me?" My breathe got caught in my throat. It will be wrong if I'm going out with him and I still have feeling for his twin brother who happens to be going out with my twin sister.

"Erm I I I I I okay?" I said with a big smile, he was an amazing guy. There was an awkward silence now...

"It's getting late we should get to bed." He put an arm on my back and helped me out the window. "Let me go first so if you fall I can catch you." I obeyed and let him go first. He put his hands on my face sending shivers down my spine and giving me a protective feeling