loving

Love. It's something our parents, or other guardian, must have told us at least 10 thousand times when we were tiny that they love us. Love is something we were hopefully all born into. Without a little love and support growing up we all would be bitter Scrooges.
So now, you are all grown up. You've been taught in school (if you went to a good school, that is) never to use the second person when writing. But YOU did anyway because YOU are a rebel. Hehe. Wait what was I talking about? Oh right...love.
Some may think "Eww love. Gross. I'm going to keep eating pizza, you have fun with your lover." Others may be in love, happy and content. As you grow up, though, you will feel the lack of love. It's inevitable. Though so many people love you, you won't realize it because the one person you want to love you doesn't. Sucks, right? Not really, babe. You'll get over it soon.
I'm young. I think I love someone. I don't know what it feels like to love someone truly other than my daddy, because he's amazing and I'll love him more than any food or person that will ever be in front of me.
There is much more to love than loving. Get it? Not really right. Doesn't make sense to me either. I'll just type some more and hope for the best!
Yes, there is much more to love than loving. Love isn't telling someone you love them, or feeling that you do so. It's being there for them, supporting them, trying to make them smile when they think they can't. Their hurt becomes yours and you feel so happy when they are. Just like my mum. When she smiles, it warms my heart.
If there is one thing I could tell the world about love, it would be that it doesn't hurt. The lack of love hurts. You know what else hurts? Buying a vase and flowers for your grandma on Valentine's Day and then dropping the vase on your toe. So much pain. Good thing she gave me a hug after that happened. And I told her, I loved her.