one

My name is daniella rosa grey most people call me dani, well pretty much everyone I was never the cold hearted person I am now I used to be filled with light and happiness don't get me wrong I'm still the girl I used to be but no one has seen it that way I push everyone away because my father taught me to never trust anyone he's a retired UFC fighter he taught me everything I know, because of him I am a three time world champion UFC fighter just like he was. My mom died when I was 13 she was murdered right in front of my father the police never found the murderer and my father never saw his face so they closed the case because there wasn't enough evidence, I couldn't get justice for my mom but I'm trying to because she has always been there for me. I have never moved on from it I'm now 22 years old and ever since I can remember I've been cold hearted I can't open up to anyone except my mom all I have left of her is a sweater she knitted for me for my birthday and a ruby necklace she used to wear I only take them off during fights because I could never risk destroying them. Not only am I a UFC fighter I'm also a writer/artist and a dancer I've been doing these things since I can remember I've always had a passion for the talents I have it's my escape out of this world I have in my mind a cold, horrible world.