Does age matter??

A beautiful girl was sitting on her bed with a photo frame of her love kept near her heart. She was kissing it time to time. She is beautiful, cute, sexy, bubbly and a fun loving girl. She is 18 collage going girl lives in a apartment with her friend Navya Naveli who works in Malhotra industries as Cabir dhawan secretary. Nandini has no family. She is in love with a billionaire who is way more older than her age of 34. 16 years older than her but she loves that man unconditionally. She fell for him at first sight. She can do anything to get him she dreams about him every-single day and night. She sleeps with his photo frame kept near her heart every single night. She don't care how much older he is and how much younger she is from him she only cares about that she is love with him. SThe girl loves her man a lot and the girl is none other than Nandini Murty who is in love with the most popular and famous business Man Manik Malhotra. He is sexy, handsome, charming and hot. Girls die for him but he always keeps distance with them. He is 34 a self made independent man. He is rich most popular billionaire. He has everything which a girl wants in him. He only die over one girl who is none other than Ms Nandini Murty he fell in love with her when he first saw her. He knows every single thing about her his love.Where she studies, where she lives, at what time what work she does and at what time she does what things. He wants to confess his feeling but because of their age difference he steps back. Cabir Dhawan Manik best friend knows Manik's unconditional love for Nandini. He tries to explain him that age doesn't matter but Manik always changes the topic. Today they both were sitting in Malhotra mansion discussing on the same topic.

Manik: Cabir don't start this topic again no Yaar.

Cabir: Manik Yaar kaya problem hai u love her just tell her u can't spend a single day without seeing her. Manik Yaar age don't matter how much u love her that matters.

Manik: Cabir Yaar Tu meri feeling Nahi samaja ga u won't understand she is just 18 and I am 34 it's 16 years age difference. What will people think.

Cabir: Manik when did u started thinking about people let them say what they say only care about Nandini.

Manik: I care about Nandini that's why I am saying it. Cabir Yaar please don't spoil my mood. (Saying this he leaves to his room)

Cabir: God yeh Manik Nahi samjana wala let me talk to Nandini Woh samaj Jaya gi I am pretty sure. Per Kaya Woh Manik ko Pasand Karti hai ki Nahi koi Nahi kal pata laga lu ga.

Cabir calls his secretary Navya as he knows that she is Nandini best friend.

Phone call:
Navya: Hello sir!

Cabir: Navya kitni baar bola hai sir mat bola Karo Yaar.

Navya: Sorry sir I mean sorry Cabir.

Cabir: It's okay Acha Suna bring Nandini to coffee cafe Tomm with u I will send you the address.

Navya: Per kyun??? (Confused)

Cabir: Woh kal pata lag Jaya ga just meet me Tomm I will text u the coffee cafe address. Bye thank you! (He cuts the phone and smiles)

Phone call ends.............

Cabir: Tuja or Nandini ko ek Karwa kar Rahu ga.

Next evening:
Cabir was sitting in the coffee cafe waiting for Navni. He was going to dial Navya no when he sees them coming.