o n e

Zendaya's POV

I was finally finished and made sure that Bella and Veronica was behind me this time because last time I accidentally locked them in.

"You girls ready?" I asked them.

"Yep." They squealed.

"Good because I can't wait to go home and watch TV while eating take-out." I said making them nod and get in the car. Since my dad died and I hardly talked to my mom, Veronica said I could live with her, Bella, and her mom.

--

"Mom I'm home." Veronica shouted as I placed my jacket in the closet.

"We're." I corrected.

"Same thing." She said with a shrug.

"Yeah okay." I said before grabbing a takeout menu and scanning over the options.

"Okay so what do you want?" I asked Bella while Veronica set up Netflix in the living room.

"Just a deli sandwich with a coke." She said making me nod and tell the people on the phone.

"Oh and also get a chicken sandwich with a sprite." Veronica said while scanning through the options of comedy making me tell them.

"Can I also get a chicken salad but with no chicken and a strawberry milkshake?" I said since they don't have regular salads.

"Thank you bye." I said while hanging up.

"So that'll be $10.13." I told them while plopping on the couch and cuddling into Veronica while Bella's feet were on me. We started watching Tammy until we heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed a twenty and went to the door.

"Hi." The girl said, she had brunette hair and was short.

"Hey, uh here's a twenty and keep the change." I told the girl making her thank me and hand me the bags. After I shut the door I walked to the couch and sat handed them their bags and drinks. Once I got my salad I just stared at it, "So I asked for a chicken salad with no chicken right? Why the hell is there chicken in this salad?" I asked making them laugh.

"They lucky they got me my smoothie." I told them making laugh more. I rolled my eyes and threw away the salad before getting more comfortable.

---

We were now all watching White Chicks when Bella started squealing and she jumped up and down, "What what?" I asked.

"JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN TOWN FOR A CONCERT NEAR US!" Bella shouted making Veronica get up and start jumping with her.

Okay so it was short asf I know, but I needed to introduce the idea of Justin more so I came up with this. This is sort of like the Disney movie Starstuck but then again it's not. But, that chicken salad scene was on Zendaya's snapchat. Anyway, much love I'm out.