Date

Josh had asked you out on a date today and you were extremely nervous because you have had a crush on Josh for 2 months now.

Tyler had always been flirting and hinting at you that he really likes you and while Tyler was all sweet and stuff he wasn't really your type.

You had picked out a little black dress that was ruffled at the end and black heels, you put on a normal amount of makeup not wanting to overdo it.

"Hey (Y/N)..wow you looking amazing" Josh said as he walked into your room.

"Thanks" You said looking down blushing, not wanting Josh to see you.

"Bye (Y/N), see your soon" Tyler said kissing your cheek.

"Bye Tyler" You said waving at him.

***

Josh was taking you to the movies instead of a dinner.

"So what do you want to see" He said looking at you, out of the corner of your eyes he bit his lip not knowing that you saw him.

"What about The Purdge?" You asked.

"Really? Okay then" Josh said smiling at you.

***

After the movie you were really tired and Josh took you back to you and Tyler's place. You and Tyler shared an apartment for about a year now.

Josh opened your door for you and held your hand as you got out.

"Thank you for tonight Josh" You said looking at his adorable brown eyes.

"Your welcome, could I come in?"He asked.

"Sure" You said as his fingers intertwined with yours.

You opened the door to see Tyler sitting on the couch watching TV.

"I'll go put on something more comfortable" You said heading to your room.

You laid out a Panic! At The Disco sweater and shorts.

Tyler had opened the door as you were taking off your dress.

"Tyler!" You said covering yourself with the sweater.

"Come on (Y/N)" Tyler said pulling your hands away from your chest crashing his lips into yours.

"Tyler, stop" You said breaking the kiss.

You put on the sweater and shorts and walked into the living room, Tyler decided to go to bed and it was just you and Josh on the couch.

"Do you like Tyler?" Josh asked breaking the silence.

"As a best friend" You replied.

***

Josh had been getting closer to you and he put his arm around you.

You looked at him and he looked back almost immediately and kissed you, he deepened the kiss sitting up taking you in his arms.

He took you in your bedroom and laid you down on the bed without breaking the kiss, he pulled his shirt and jeans off.

He then laid on top of you and you felt his hands go up your sides and take off your sweater and shorts.

You threw your arms around him and ran your fingers through his hair. He cupped your face with one hand and use his other free hand and rubbed you through your panties.

You moaned at the action.

"That's right baby girl moan for me" Josh said darkly in your ear.

He pumped two fingers in and out of you causing you to squirm from the pleasure.

He took out his fingers and licked them clean while taking off his boxers, his erection springing free.

Without warning he rammed into you causing you to moan in pain and pleasure.

"God, your so big" You said gripping the sheets of the bed.

"You like this big dick don't you" Josh said kissing you roughly.

His thrusts were getting sloppier, and a pit was forming in your stomach.

"Josh I'm gonna cum" You said.

His thrusts became faster as both of you came at the same time.

The pleasure was caused my 'fucks' and saying each other's names.

Josh had collapsed on top of you still inside of you.

He laid next to you holding you close to him.

"That was amazing" He said, you both drifting off to sleep.