Leondre and Charlie

A/n I'm just gonna get right into this.

"Leo, come here!" Charlie yelled, laying down on his bed.

"Coming, Charlie" Leondre yelled. Leondre has had a little crush on Charlie, for a while actually, but the only thing that knew was his diary. Yes he had a diary, don't judge.

As Leo was about to knock on Charlies door, he realized there was no point so he just opened the door and saw something he never wanted to.

"What's this? I found it under your pillow and decided to read it. It seems this person has a crush on me, But it can't be you, right? You said you were straight." Charlie said smirking.

"Give it back, Charlie. That's my sisters." Leo said, hoping Charlie would believe it.

"Oh really? I just got off the phone with her. She said she doesn't have a brown diary. So I looked closer and it had your name on it." Charlie said, not wiping that smirk of his face.

"Uh, I-um. I can explain." Leo said sitting on the bed.

"Oh really? Please explain then." Charlie said sitting up and crossing his legs.

"Well, um, my friend Jayde (A/n Jade, I just wanted to spell it differently) dared me to do that and hide it. I wanted you to find it so you could think I was gay. Or bi, depending on what you thought." Leo said, now noticing Charlie was in his boxers.

"Well, that's to bad. I kinda have a crush on you too." Charlie said showing Leo the small bulge in his boxers.

"Um- I um. I wasn't denying I had a crush on you I wa-" before he could finish Charlie's lips met his. Charlie realized Leo wasn't kissing back.

"I'm sorry Leo, I shouldn't have done that. I was just so caught up in lust." Charlie said as soon as he pulled back. Charlie hung his head on the verge of tears from embarrassment. But that came to an end when Leondre lifted his head and kissed Charlie passionately. Charlie was shocked but immediately kissed back.

"I love you Charlie. But not like brother love, like boyfriend love. Will you be mine?" Leo asked as soon as they pulled away. Charlie looked super shocked. He didn't think the younger boy had the courage to do it, and don't forget the fact that he wanted to ask the question, but he didn't have to think twice.

"Of course Leo, but what will the fans think?" Charlie asked frowning.

"I am pretty sure they will love us either way, and they already ship us. Remember that one girl that asked if we were together?" Leondre asked.

"Oh yea, that was funny. I wonder why she thought that?" Charlie asked leaning closer.

"I don't know." Leo whispered as Charlie got closer.

"You look so sexy." Leo growled in Charlies ear as he got closer.

Charlie smiled and quickly pecked Leo's lips and went straight for his neck. He started sucking on his neck and giggled as he heard Leo moan.

"My little prince. Always so good for me. Never disobeys." Charlie whispered in Leo's ear seductively.

"Just fuck me already." Leo whined, softly chocking on his saliva. Leo was trying so hard not to force Charlie to suck him off, not that he could considering he's way shorter and way weaker then him, but he would try.