"Hmm, you guess." I smirked.

She glared at me. "Is it Jane Brown? Hailey Smith? Macy Williams?"

She didn't get any reaction from me, so she went on about the people she bullied until something finally dawned on her.

"Kylie Livingston..." she breathed out, eyes wide in realization.

"What is so special about her?! She's just a fake! She just befriended Mark to get people's attention!" She had this crazed look while ranting.

I wanted to strangle her right then and there, but I stopped myself. I would probably regret it later.

"How do you know her anyways?! Why do you and Mark care about her?! Why do you guys like her?!" She looked like a dog with rabies that's ready to bite.

I looked away. "I-I don't like her. Mark is the one who likes her."

She sneered. "You said you wouldn't have shown your face to me if I didn't make fun of someone you care about."

"That doesn't mean I like her." I argued.

She stared at me, as if she knew something I didn't. As if she could see right through me, and when she looked like she got the answer to our argument, she looked away gloomily.

I looked at her, taken aback at the sight before me. I was seeing something I didn't thought I would ever see again. The old Crystal. Her face had no trace of evilness.

Honestly, Crystal was really beautiful. She looked like an angel with her blonde hair flowing in waves, ocean blue eyes, and smooth olive skin.

However, her personality ruined her "angel" image. Right now though, she looked genuinely sad about something. Her eyes held so much sadness in them, as if she had lost the battle. She looked like she was trying her best not to cry in front of me.

But maybe that's just my imagination because as soon as I caught a glimpse of that gloomy face of hers, it was gone. A furious look on her face appeared instead.

For a second, I actually thought it's best to run away. She looked scarier than that old lady ghost I fought long ago. Remember her? No? Well, I don't care. I defeated her anyways. Bwahaha!

"She's such a bitch! One is just not enough for her! She already seduced and manipulated Mark! Not you, too! You belong to me! I won't let her control you! I won't let that manipulating wench take you away from me! Never!"

Something snapped in me when she bad-mouthed Kylie. That was the last straw.

"You don't have the right to insult someone who's so much better than you!" The lights flickered as my anger rose up. I walked intimidatingly towards her like a predator.

"You didn't even give a fvck when I died. You even made fun of me giving up my life, and now, you don't want me to be taken by Kylie because I belong to you?! Bullshit!"

Her eyes widened as she started coughing. Her hands went to her throat as if someone's choking her. However, I didn't care. I didn't care when she dropped to the floor while still struggling to breathe. I didn't care when she started crying in front of me.

I looked down at her and knelt. I looked straight in her eyes and said through gritted teeth, "Listen here, Crystal. I don't belong to you."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You gave up on me! I gave you everything you wanted! I did everything you wanted me to do! Because I liked you! I liked you, thinking that you would do the same. That you felt the same!"

I paused before scoffing. "How naïve I was."

I stared at her coldly. "I didn't see it coming, you know? I never thought that my Crystal would be able to do that behind my back. Now, you don't expect me to return to your side and happily say that I still belong to you after what you've done, do you?"