Chapter 2

Shock comes to Phoebe's face as she says "wait the third, I thought that only one was missing", I knew straight away that Leo my father hadn't told them yet but I don't have time for them to figure it out in there time they need to get them ready now.

 I knew Piper would ask "why do they need white lighters"

"for there orbing power" I say, I knew straight away from look of panic that quickly came over her face that she figured out what the Titans wanted.

Immedietly Piper called Leo, as he orbbed into the attic I just wanted to hit him as soon as he orbed in, for what he does to us but he was not important at the moment, Piper told him straight away "the Titans are after the elders, quick orb". Leo quickly orbed out leaving everyone else in shock except me.

I knew what Leo was about to find was going to hurt him but I knew it was the only way to stop the Titans and it couldn't happen if the elders stay alive. Leo had been gone for a while and I knew the sisters where going to get restless especially Piper and did feel bad for her but, I keep on track with plans.

We are all still in the attic until Piper is pacing up and until she finally cracks and says to me "where is he".

I just say simply "he's busy", well he was and besides they needed forget about Leo for the minute and focus on the Titans. Piper just stared at me anger but with pain in her eyes aswell and it's hard to watch family suffer let alone your mother but I needed to stay strong.

Then Pheobe jumps in and says "well you need to orb up to him right now", she was basically yelling at me hoping I would do what she said and I did because I could here the pain in her voice and the look on all of there faces.

I orbed up to Leo knowing that he was going to be distraught but I needed to get his attention because to do something that the elders never would've considered. As soon as I hit the fluffy white clouds Leo saw me straight away and I didn't even have time to open my mouth before he smacked me into the big white marble post that stood behind me. The elders had been killed by the Titans and one of Leo's dearest friend Cecil. 

His face was beetroot red and he was about to hit me, he was angry no he was pissed he screamed at me with his two hands gripping onto the collar of my jacket I thought he was going to pull my head. But he said "Why did this happen", I put my hands up to try to calm him down and he looked me in the eyes and slowly started to let go of my collar I knew he must of seen fear in my eyes, I knew he would be pretty upset but it was still terrifying.

But after he let go completely tears streamed down his face, but then I snapped I couldn't take it anymore Piper is distressed, pheobe is worried, Paige was stuck in stone and Leo is crying like someone who just broke thier arm and leg. The situtation was a mess, they are meant to figure out what to do on there own and I am only meant to guide them but I am running out of time. 

I did not come this far just to loose now so to speed things up I casually said "This had to happpen so you can do something they would never do". Leo looked at me with confusion, I just stared at him with a smirk and a look and I knew he knew what I was refering to.

He looked away and starting shaking his head and said as he was walking away "it's forbidden, the elders won't allow it".

As soon as he said that I was think um can he not see what has just happend, are we no in the same cloud, "there was no elders around to us now are there" I said with me arms out wide looking around the room for elders sarcastily.

He turned around and gave me a sharp look as soon as I saw how angry he was I thought he was going to pound me against the pole again but he must of seen the same look as last time on my face  fear and then his exspression just dropped to a sorrow and self pitty look. He started to turn his head towards where the solution to our dilema layed, and he said with no confidence "I can't, I am no elder".

He's right he's not but when I'm finished he might not be saying that for much longer, but at the moment I need to get him up and do this it's the only way. I said to him in a fustrating tone "Well you better start acting like one if we are to get through this battle".

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey noble readers,

sorry I didn't have a lot of time to proof read but I hope you like and can you please comment and vote it would be much appriciated. Thanks <3

xoxo