Chapter one

Jason's POVi

I was running in woods when i heard a cry. I listened carefully and followed to where the sound came from. As soon as i saw who the noise came from i stopped in my tracks. It was a toddler crying her little eyes out. I was trying to calm my wolf down because she was on my pack's territory. Once he calmed down i walked towards the little girl. I crouched down next her and picked her up, she moved around me trying to get out of my arms but i was an Alpha and i was older,stronger then her. I cradled her in my arms trying to calm her down.

" Shhh.... shhhhh.....Calm down sweety... I got you... I got you ....shhhh" She stopped crying and calmed down.

" Hey sweety whats your name??" I asked her.th

" Bri-Britt--Brittany" She said.

" Hey Brittany, how old are you?" 

" Four" she said quietly. She was so small for a 4 year old. Nevermind that she's TINY.

" Where's your mummy and daddy?" I asked her. 

" The-they- they left mwee here" She cried. I was shocked. What sort of parents would leave there child in the middle of the forest on MY territory. I would have killed anyone on my territory but Brittany was only a baby, I couldn't do that to such an innocent baby. I picked her up and carried her further into the forest towards my pack house. 

I opened the door and was greeted by many of the members they all looked at Brittany wierdly. I ignored them and walked upstairs into my bedroom. I closed the door and walked towards my king sized bed and placed Brittany on it . She was sound asleep  sucking on her thumb. I smiled she's so cute . I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. I mind linked my beta Mike telling him about what happened.

Mind link 

Mike you there man?

yea hey man whats sup??

Listen i just found a toddler in our territory. She is only 4 and she's tiny. Her parents left her there, she was crying when i found her, can you try and find if her parents are wolves or not or where they are ??

Uh.... yea sure 

Thanks dude, just tell me when you find something, alright??

alright man.

Cool see ya later bro

you too

* End of mind link*

I walked around thinking about what i should do with Brittany when she woke up. 

Hey Jason??

Yea?

I think i found them

Really do tell

Is her name Brittany?

Yea

OK shes the one, her mum is a human and her dad is a rogue, They hated her because she wouldn't be able to shift into her wolf when she grows up but she can mind link and thats all, They wanted her to die without realizing  that they hated her so they purposely left her on our territory so that we would kill her. Oh and also they said that if we return her to them she would die anyway and in a very painful way.

WHAT THE HECK???  My wolf was Furious and so was I. Who would do such a thing to her

So what are you going to do ??

I'll adopt her

Are you sure man?? taking care of a child isn't as easy as you  think

I know but she doesn't have anyone else does she? Plus i love her already. 

Alright whatever you say  

Can you get her some clothes and toys and books and furniture?? oh and bottles and baby stuff maybe nappies too just in case, oh and pram and for her bed get a crib shes tiny she won't fit in a single bed, sho- I was cute off my Mike.

alright man i know i know..... He chuckled making me smile at howi wanted so much things for her.

thanks dude

you owe me though    he laughed

alright alright i'll buy you 1 thing you want deal??

deal, bye

bye man.

I blocked him out and looked back on my bed. Brittany slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes with her tiny hands.

" Hey Brittany, sleep well?" i asked her as i picked her up and placed her on my lap. She nodded. 

" Where am i?" she asked

" Your in my house baby" I smiled at her. She looked around scared and started to cry.

" I want my mummy and daddy" she cried struggling from my grip but i held her tightly. At that moment i didn't know what to do. I had to explain to her without making her cry.

" Baby, i'm going to be your new daddy from now on ok??" She looked up at me and tilted her head.

" Where my mummy and daddy?" she asked, Urghhh what do i say??

" Um.. well.... they wanted me to be your new daddy." Shit that was a stupid answer Great job Jason just great..

" Oh ...ok..... hi daddy" she smiled. I smiled widely and kissed her head. She called me daddy and it was such a good feeling. I felt my wolf awe at her cuteness and i felt my heart melt. Being called daddy for the first time was a beautiful feeling.

Sorry if it is a wierd story