I don't care about him anymore...........

'Not changing everything 'cause you won't be there for me 2x'

England thought about his own life in comparison to the song. America was never there for him. He cared about that bloody idiot then got left heartbroken in the rain...

'If you are dead or still alive I don't care I don't care just go and leave this all behind 'cause I swear I don't care 2x'

Soon the rest of the counrties arrived and it was almost time to start the meeting.

'At all~'

Those were the last two words of the song. England took out his earbuds as Germany started the meeting.

~After the meeting cause its boring~

England had gathered his things and left the meeting room. He was walking down the hallway when someone tapped him on the shoulder. England turned around to see America standing there.

"What do you want?" England snapped at him. He just wanted to leave. "The bloody meeting is over and I would like to go back home." The words of the song repeated in England's mind.

"Dide is there something wrong? You ignored me before and during the meeting."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm perfectly fine."

"Dude you didn't even wish me a happy birthday."

That did it. England couldn't handle this much idiocy.

"I don't care that it's your bloody birthday. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going home." England walked away from America. He may have cared about him in the past but not anymore.

America stood there watching England walk away. He felt something in his chest. He didn't know what this feeling was. It hurt. He felt his cheeks were wet. Was he crying? Why?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Second part complete!
Please tell me what you think so far and yeah I know it's sad but....
Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!!