one

"mom mom I said it's fine I'm 16! why would you need a babysitter for kolton when I'm old enough?" I said to my mom basically begging her not to get a babysitter.

"first, remember last time I left you in charge you dropped him off at grandmas house to go to some party and the other time you left him alone and he had dropped his chocolate pudding all over the new white couch, oh and we can't forget about the ti-" "okay yeah yeah I get it but this time I promise mom please please pleaseeeee."

what if he's a vampire?!

"too late one of my co-workers has a son who's coming over tonight." my jaw dropped. "your lying..you have to be kidding." i don't blame my mom for losing my trust but having a babysitter that is probably like two years older than me is not okay.

"tessa please honey, I'm going to be gone for one week just one." my mom reassured me as she was typing away on her laptop.

-

ding

"sweetie can you get that?!" my mom shouted from her room, probably barely packing her luggage or something.

I sighed before getting up and jogging downstairs, glancing at myself in the mirror real quick.

I was just wearing some shorts and a black tee, pretty basic.

"kolton no biting okay!" I said to my little brother, he's not a dog but he sure acts like it at times. 

"hi." I smiled opening the door, "you must be alex? right." I asked the brunette boy, leaning against the door.

oh my...salamander he was beautiful.

"yep and you must be tessa?" he smiled, woah. y'know I can get used to this whole babysitting thing ahaha.

I heard my moms luggage roll up along with the loud clacking of her heels.

"THANK GOODNESS YOU MADE IT." My mom
said walking up to hug Alex. "course." he smiled. "well i left some money in the envelope on top of the fridge, here's a lil schedule I made for kolton and your good to go!"

"oh and keep a eye out for that one." my mom said pointing a finger towards me before she left the house. "love you too mom." I sarcastically smiled, hugging my mom bye. "bye mommy!" kolton shouted hugging her legs.

"okay kol I gotta go your gonna make momma miss her flight." my mom said as kolton hung from her legs. "okay love you mommy!" he said as she picked him up to kiss her and let him back down. "let me know if anything happens okay alex."

"yes ma'am."

the door finally shut and kolton stood their admiring alex, same bro.

"hey lil dude!" he said in a higher pitched voice leaning down on one knee. "what's your name?" kolton asked with a pouty face.

"alex." he smiled. "ALEX!" kolton screamed immediately hugging his legs like he did my mom.

"I don't bite." he smiled looking up at alex. "yes he does." I replied walking upstairs as Alex let out a chuckle.

"wanna go play some legos or whatever?" alex asked. "YEAHH!" My brother shouted.

I jumped onto my bed, alex was hot.

authors note//
first chap..should I keep going??
thanks for reading💙