Chapter 2

*9 months later*
You were on the phone with your boss. He was mad because you had been missing so much work to go see Barry. 

     "(Y/N) listen, if you don't show up to work all week, then your fired." Then he hung up on you. You sighed, sat down on the side walk, and leaned against the star labs building. You missed Barry. He had been in a coma ever since he got struck by lightning when the particle accelerator exploded. Dr. Wells decided it would be best to take Barry back to star labs for "medical reasons". He claimed that he could take better care of Barry then the hospital could. You didn't exactly trust this man, since he was the one who put Barry in a coma, but Joe and Iris trusted him, so you kinda had to. You open up your phone and find a picture of you and Barry. You just sit there looking at him. Then the front door to star labs bursts open and you see a man run out looking around. 

     "Hey!" You yelled. When he turned around you almost dropped your phone in shock. 

     "Barry?" He looked at him for a good 30 seconds before you realized that he was trying to talk to you.

     "(Y/N) hey I just woke up. (Y/N)? Hey?" You just stood there and stared at him in disbelief. "Barry?" You mumbled again. He put his hand on your arm and then you snapped out of your daze. 

     "Barry!" You yelled giving him a hug. 

     "Yeah, it's me." You felt tears rolling down your cheeks. 

     "We have to go find Iris." You said. You drove Barry down to jitters so he could let Iris know he was okay. You went in first. 

     "Iris!" You called out. You made sure to have a sad look on your face. 

     "(Y/N)? What's going on?" She asked and put her hands on your shoulders. 

     "It's... It's Barry." You said. She got a very confused look on her face. Then you just started giggling. 

     "He woke up." You said and gestured for Barry to come inside. You all hugged and cried. And after you stopped crying you laughed. Then you decided to let Barry and Iris talk for a bit. You ordered a cup of coffee and sat down, trying to figure out how to tell Barry that you have feelings for him.