support.Alex cute/clean

Your pov
Me and my ex boyfriend
you're/exboyfriends/name tried
To rape me.
'Calling alex'
'hey y/n you OK?'alex's voice filled my ears.i sniffed and shakily replied.
'N-no you're/exboyfiends/name.tried t-to ra-rape m-me a-and I'm s-scared alex.'i said sobbing.
'WHAT! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU'
alex yelled threw the phone while I'm sitting on a curb next to subway.
'N-next t-to subway.'i said wiping a tear from my eyes.
'I'm coming baby girl' alex replied.
he hung up on me and i sobbed my eyes out until i saw the jeep in front of me.
"Y/n get in "Alex said i stood up and walked to the side of the jeep placing my hand on the metallic door.
I opened it fast and jumped in slamming the door behind me.
I struggled to put the seatbelt on threw my glassy eyes filled with salty tears.
Alex had to assist me putting it on while I'm to shaken.
[Flash back]
"you're/exboyfriends/name,Stop were over."i protest as
you're/exboyfriends/name kept trying to take your pants off.
"No..."i breathed out
"but you're so sexy and wet i can tell " i wasn't evan close to being 'wet' with him.
I tried pulling away but he kept kissing harder on my neck and im all uncomfortable.
"Let me go" i pleaded.he pushed me down the bed and he got up trying to take off his clothes i took this opportunity and bolted to the door buttoning up my pants.
Alot of drunk people were grinding on each other and what not while the smart people were in the kitchen on there phones being board.
I ran out and started to call alex
[flash back over]
we pulled up near his house and alex being the gentlemen he is and helped me out the car.
"Thanks"i muttered looking down.we walked to his door and he unlocked it as we walked in.
I sat on the couch stiff while Alex gave me a 'advil and water'.
I looked at him skeptical and looked at the pills.
"What there advil "Alex replied smiling i gave him a 'show me proff'look and he did kinda.
He gave me the bottle and i look and saw it was the same pills.
I guess ill take it.
I slowly swallowed two and drank the 'purified drinking water' from wal-mart.
I wanted to sleep but i feel energized.
I looked at Alex and back at my shoes like its the most interesting thing that cough my eye.
"Hey to make you fell better.i beat the shit out of
you're/exboyfriend/name."Alex said putting an arm around me.
"This is the reason why i love You Aiono."i replied letting my head rest on his arm.
"You love me?"Alex asked while looking in you're eye?
"out Of the milky way and back"i answered giving a slight smile.
We continued to watch 'the notebook' and i heard crying.
"Alex are you crying?"i snickered.
"N-no i just got something in my eye."he lied i just shake my head and fell asleep during the middle of it.
I felt alex's hand carried me to his room and laid me gently down on his king sized mattress.
I felt his arm snake around my waist in a protective way.
"I love you to y/n"Alex said kissing my neck.
I gave a wide smile and fell asleep.
hopefully i wont get pimples because i forgot to wash my face!!!!,

authors note.
I'm sorry this one isn't smut but i don't think alex would try to bang some body when some one was about to get raped.
But i decided to make this one a cute one because
A. He is a good kid 😉
B.He is Grayson's so i cant do that to Alyson. (Alex + Grayson)
piece