Chap1: Memories

Aphmau pov
I want to be with my crew and go on adventures, I want to be with my friend Sateil and talk about Pokémon, I want to be with the gang and act in-mature, and I want to be with the Few and talk about hero's and villains. I don't want to talk like a civilian. "Hey Danta open the gates I'm going to explode a little bit." I say to the blue haired guard. "Ok but you sure you don't need Garroth, Lawrence, or me to come?" he said right back. "I'm sure........ I've been swinging a sword longer then you, Garroth, and Lawrence." I mumble that last bit as I sprint to Meteli.

Danta pov
"I'm sure......... I've been swinging a sword longer then you, Garroth, and Lawrence." I heard her mumble that last part. What does she mean? I ask Garroth "At what age did you start welding a sword?" he looked confused. "At 17 years old." he answered. "Lawrence same question." I say. "I think 18 years old. Why?" Lawrence asked. "Because lord Aphmau said something unsettling." I say. "Well what was it?" Kaytlen asked. "She said 'I'm sure........I've been swinging a sword longer then you, Garroth, and Lawrence.'" I answer. "We should follow her." Garroth states. I'm scared for lady Aphmau.

Kaytlen pov
We followed Aph to Meteli. It was night. We saw her go to the chicken shamans house and nocked a code on the door. "What's the password?" a voice in side said. Aph walked away from the house and cleared her throat and said in a weird accent "CASTOR GET YE BUTT OUT HERE NOW!!" (Pirate ascent from minecraft pirate isles) and the chicken shaman ran out side and stood at attention and said in the weird accent Aph had "Reporting for duty ma'am.". Aph started to cry saying that she wants to go back there. "I know what will make you feel better." The chicken shaman said. "What you mean you found some?!?!" Aph said surprised. The chicken shaman rolled to barrels out from underneath the stairs. "Rum and Ginger ale!"

Appppppppppphmau pov
"Rum and Ginger ale!" As he said that my eyes light up. "Castor your the best crew mate a person could have." I say with wide eyes. "Your dang right I am." He said wow getting two glasses and two bags. "Remember those lass?" He asked as I pulled out a memory crystal and a pokéball. "Pikachu come on out!" I say. Pika looks at me them climbs up my arm and onto my head as I play the memory crystal

Memory crystal 1
Jess-writes on sign- Sly will give everyone $5
Sly-breaks sign- No Jess I'm not rich-flys away
Jess- GET BACK HERE SLY STARK AND PUT YOU MONEY ON THE TABLE-chases after him
The others-HAHAHAHAHAHA

Memory crystal 2
Castor- okay I'm done with my lighthouse.
Jess-me two want to see mine first?
Castor-sure
Jess-do you like it?
Castor-let's go with yours
Jess-I want to see yours-runs off
Castor-no Jess wait-runs after
Jess-HAHAHAHAHAHA ALL YOU DID WAS PLACE TORCHES ON A FENCE!!
Castor-I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO DO!!!

Memory crystal 3
Lizzie-I should be captain
Graser-No I should
8-bit-No I should
Joel-I should
Jess-No lad I should
Castor-how about the person who has thee most gold gets to be captain?
All-deal!

Memory Crystal 4
Jess-reading midnight out loud for do not laugh-
They guys-HAHAHAHAHAHA
Adam-give her the point before she reads it again.
Barney-Plezz Jets don't reads it agains.
Ross-that was ROSSUME
Jin-I'm giving her the point!
Jess-I think I should win because of that.

Castor pov
"I miss them." Jess said as she takes a swig of ginger ale. "Me two lass. Me two." I say as I get more rum. "Can I spend the night here lad?" Jess looks at me. "Aya lass you can spend the night here." I say looking at the almost asleep Jess next to me. "I want to go home Castor. We should go home." She yawns. "Indeed we should. Aya we should." I say.